Pega’s Dynamic Case Management Maximizes Efficiency and Consistency
Case management can be very challenging. Often, cases use multiple processes that must be completed to resolve the overall case. Typically case management processes acquire data from multiple systems, span multiple departments and can impact each other. Yet all this case management complexity must be effectively orchestrated to ensure the case is moving forward with consistency, accuracy and efficiency.
If you are completely new to Pega, this platform free trial is the fastest way to experience the simplicity and power of Pega.
For the 11th year running, Pega is recognized as a leader in the market for iBPMS.
With Pegasystems, you gain a transformational approach to case management that allows you to manage cases holistically. Pega case management provides support for all of the work that needs to be done. No matter what type of case management work is needed — structured, unstructured or event-driven— Pega case management can orchestrate the multiple processes, systems and people required to manage the case and any nested sub-cases and tasks.
Adapt Your Case Management Processes in Real Time
With Pega’s dynamic case management, you can adapt to the unexpected, either through event-driven, automated changes to the case and its processes or through the addition of ad-hoc work. Pega case management combines real-time adaptability with its exclusive “design-by-doing” solution for designing cases which allows ad-hoc additions to a case to be saved as a new template. The next time a similar scenario occurs, the captured template can be applied. This revolutionary approach enables dynamic — even “organic” — case management that continues to improve and always reflect the reality of the case work being done.
- Optimize your case management processes with holistic case management that supports all of the work required. Pega case management makes it easy to unify the multiple processes and content needed for the case, its sub-cases and tasks.
- Handle every exception with efficiency. Using adaptive case flow, you can respond automatically and dynamically to events, and unexpected work can be incorporated as a case proceeds.
- Enhance case worker proficiency and understanding. The case worker desktop provides complete visibility into each case, its nested sub-cases and tasks as well as their relationships to one another and the case management processes, content, systems and people participating.
- Increase consistency and eliminate errors. Real-time, context-based case management processing ensures the right processes, rules, content and interface are used based on the specific context of the case at that point in time.
- Reduce time and costs for implementing case management solutions. Pega’s “design by doing” capability enables new cases, sub-cases and tasks to be saved and reused. The Pega case designer provides an easy-to-use, familiar interface for creating new case types and their associated processes that simplify and speed up the process of implement new case management applications.
Learn more about Pega Case Management.