Pegaworld 2016: Replays
PegaWorld 2016 Replays
PegaWorld 2016 featured expert-led sessions that sparked creativity, inspired innovation, and provided a strategic toolkit to solve the most complex business problems in the world. Geared towards different industries, products and a host of hot topics, PegaWorld has something for everyone. Check out 2016's sessions below, and don’t forget to register for 2017!
The Paradox of Technology
Alan Trefler, Founder and CEO, Pegasystems
"Experience is about the customer. Software is about efficiency. Software is nothing if it doesn’t enhance the customer experience."
Empowering Connected Health
Jeroen Tas, CEO, Connected Care and Health Informatics, Philips
"I think there's no better use case than what we're working on together with Pega, where we truly bring the human touch back to you."
Heritage and Renewal in an Age of Change
Birgit König, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, Allianz Health Germany
"Pega suite of tools enables us to be agile and fast on the front-end and stable and reliable on the back-end."
Kerim Akgonul, Senior Vice President, Products, Pegasystems
"The digital transformation journey demands that intelligence be apart of every customer interaction."
There’s Never Been a Better Time to Digitize and Create Customers for Life
Gilles Leyrat, Senior Vice President, Customer & Partner Services, Cisco
“We are using a lot of technology within Cisco that integrates very well with Pega. It’s a story about doing things better together.”
Panel: Delivering on the Promise of Digital Transformation
Merkle, Fifth Third Bank, Rabobank Group, ANZ, McKinsey
“The most important thing is to make sure there are no silos between channels.”
Gerald Chertavian: The 4th Industrial Revolution and Workforce Disruption
Gerald Chertavian, Founder and CEO, Year Up
"What we do is we work with motivated, hungry 18 to 24 year olds from all over this country."
Alan Marcus: The 4th Industrial Revolution and Workforce Disruption
Alan Marcus, Head of the Technology Agenda, Member of the Executive Committee, World Economic Forum
“As entire industries adjust, most occupations are undergoing a fundamental transformation."
- IoT Reality: How Companies are Using Pega to Capture IoT Business Value
New South Wales Transport Management Centre: "It's giving [employees] the ability to see 3-4 screens as one single map. It's making their jobs more effective, making them more efficient, and managing transport congestion more effectively too."
- The AEGON Customer Service Transformation Story - Creating Exceptional Value
AEGON: "We saw our net promoter scores jump up hugely. First call resolution, we were around about 50% before we implemented Pega in the contact center, that jumped up to 80%."
- Accenture: Creating a Breakthrough User Experience that is Captivating and Differentiated—and Delivers Results
- Panel: Cloud Computing - Your Tool in Transforming Into a Digital Business
- Collections in the Front Office: Extending Customer Care During Difficult Situations
- Implementing a World Class Retention Solution in Just Three Months!
Sprint: "We saw an immediate 10% reduction in deactivation when our agents were using this tool. We saw a 10% reduction in churn. This is pretty crazy. A 40% increase in customer satisfaction."
- The Emerging World of Humans and Intelligent Robotics: Working Together to Build Smarter Enterprises
- Optum - Pega Mobile Agent Enrollment Tool for UnitedHealthcare
UnitedHealthcare: "LEAN is the new electronic enrollment platform for UnitedHealthcare for our Medicare and retirement space. It was built on a Pega platform and it’s mobile. That’s really been key for our sales agents."
- Panel: People Based Marketing – A Best Practice
Fifth Third Bank: "2018 through 2020 we will generate over $60 million dollars worth of share holder value from this initiative; the adaptive portion of the platform which really is that value that Pega brings."
- VirtusaPolaris: Using Design Thinking to Create Transformative, Digital-User Experiences in Pega 7
- Panel: Lessons Learned on the Path to Cloud
- QBE: Digitally Transforming an Emerging Market Operations to Drive Sustained Profitable Growth with Pega 7
QBE: "What really excites me about Pega is the fact that you can build for today but design for tomorrow. We're always thinking what's the next problem we're going to solve."
- Xerox Leverages Pega to Maximize Field Service Effectiveness
Xerox: “Before Pega, it took us 40 minutes to close a call. We're now able to close in under two minutes."
- Panel: Keeping Pace with Global Regulatory Change & Client Lifecycle Management Transformation
KYC.com (Markit): "The platform that we selected needed to be something that was agile and that would be able to do all of the things that those banks are going to want to do with us."
- Cisco Digital Agent - Reduce Service Costs - Improve Customer Satisfaction - Delivering World Class Customer Service
Cisco: “An agent takes 45 minutes over the course of the day to get the work done, and because they're doing 10 of these at once it used to take 72 hours - now we're going straight to supply chain and we're literally getting that turnaround time down to six hours and over 200,000 cases a year. That equates it to saving two million hours of wait time that the customers no longer have."
- Leading a Consumer Revolution at TalkTalk
TakTalk: "We've seen a 40% reduction in our early life complaints, 15% reduction in early life calls, which is fantastic. We just reported our lowest ever churn, which is a real testament to how this is really starting to land and improve our customer experience."
- How American Express Built a Single Customer Service Portal to Deliver Exceptional Service Across the Globe
AMEX: "Our really big achievement this year: we can now have any market, any line of business coming into one customer care professional and they can [use] the exact same [Pega] product."
- Accenture: Next-Gen NBA- Pushing the Customer Paradigm into the Digital Age
EMC: "We did do a vendor evaluation across about five different vendors and ultimately chose Pega both for it's fit for the immediate use cases that were in front of us, but also because we've all much longer term vision on the degree of process automation and digitization that we want to do across global services, not just within our customer service organization."
- Infosys & Charles Schwab: Leveraging PEGA 7 to Deliver Robust Risk Management Platform
- Panel: Customer Service Transformation Stories
- CSAA Insurance Group: CRM Evolved - Pulling it all together, Sales, Customer Service and Marketing
CSAA Insurance Group: "We really felt that the Pega solution, the suite of the platform itself plus the marketing, the sales, and the servicing capabilities... (was) the best way to bring that to market for our organization within that 6 months time."
- Capgemini: 21 Business Processes and Counting - Enhancing Customer Experience with Process Digitization at Cisco
- Panel: We Did It! Practical Lessons Deploying Mobile Apps with Pega 7
- Reuse in Action - Delivering 28 Member-Centric Solutions from One Platform
Swedish Federation of Unemployment Insurance Funds: "We use Pega for service cases, information-driven digital processes, business process automation and efficient real-time service. All using common application layers. That's maximum reuse in action."
- The Ameriprise Journey to Creating an Exceptional Client Experience
Ameriprise Financial: "With Pega, we built a better client correspondence interaction. We tailored our communications."
- Improving Care Management with Streamlined Utilization Management Request Intake at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Anthem: "Anthem is a large shop of Pega and just within my portfolio alone, I have five Pega applications. I have over 100 plus resources working in Pega. As I look back, all our solutions in Pega have been successful."
- Incessant Technologies: Pega 7 Continuous Delivery - Making it a Reality
- Use Your Data for Customer Journey Mapping
Melbourne Water: "With the Pega Customer Service platform, it was a very quick, agile delivery. We stood up the platform in twelve weeks and it was one of those projects where we weren't locked in a room."
- Digital Disruption and Insurance Sales
- Simplify and Automate Agency Management Process using Pega SFAi Framework
- Panel: Can Personalized Marketing Improve Customer Experience? Absolutely!
- How Delivering an Integrated Customer Contact Plan with Pega is Delivering Superior Customer Experience in British Gas
British Gas: “Real-time is about adding color to the conversation. When you make it more real-time, you make it more relvant. Customers expect us to know what they're thinking right now... we owe it to them to talk about what they're interested in, in the context of the moment.”
- Go Ahead - Create Rule-Changing Customer Experiences
- PayPal's Proactive Customer Care
PayPal: "By creating a platform that doesn't require a lot of development to deliver a new experience, we're actually able to affect customer experiences within two days."
- $12B in Orders with Pega – GE Healthcare’s Solution for Global Order Management
GE Healthcare: "Don't underestimate the power of Pega to ingest data, get all the data you think you need, and plan on there being more data that you find along the way."
- The World Economic Forum - Rethinking Personal Data
- Cognizant: Accelerate Business Decisions through PEGA CRM Platforms
- Supercharge Customer Experience: Deploy an Omni-Channel Customer Decision Hub with Predictive Intelligence
RBS: "We want to use what we know about our customers to really understand what's important to them so that we can be there in the moments that matter. Obviously, we are using Pega and decisioning to help do that for all of our 17 million retail customers."
- How Orange Business Services is Delivering an Industry Acclaimed B2B Customer Experience
Orange Business Services: "[With the Pega solution] we are proving that we can go very fast. At the end, we went very fast. Too fast for marketing. IT too fast for marketing? That's quite rare, but we're proud of that."
- Accenture: Transforming the FS Workforce of the Future with Robotics
- Driving Excellence - Center of Excellence Panel Discussion and Best Practices
Fifth Third Bank: "It's the interaction history within Pega. When you have a recommendation, that disposition, for us we have disposition rules essentially accept or decline and then we have different look-back periods. If you walk in a branch and you say you're not interested in something today, that's how the other branches then know."
- The Future of the Customer Engagement Center
- Implementing a System of Innovation – Freeing Data from Legacy Systems to Enable Agile Business
- Transformation at the Ground Level at American Express
AMEX: "We are seeing containment in the help center, also in the IVR. We're actually seeing reduced transfer rates because we're getting the calls to the right places… and seeing AHT gains."
- UnitedHealthcare Global Enables Healthcare Anywhere for Our Clients using Pega and Dynamic Case Management
UnitedHealthcare Global: "Going forward, Pega is like our conductor. It's the orchestrator of our systems going forward."
- Killer KPI - Understanding the Data that Drives Your Business
- TCS: Sustaining Growth through Centralized Decisioning in an Omni-Channel Environment at Elisa
TCS: “There was a close functionality between what Pega SAI (sales automation for insurance) provides, and what the agency management situation required… Out of the box every agent who used it said it was a simple and intuitive system."
- Panel - What’s Next: Vision & Roadmap for CRM & Pega 7 Platform
RBS: "We launched in branch but now we've got inbound and outbound, one single decisioning hub with Pega; You could have 9,000 data attributes that's set within our decisioning engine. we saw the 11 percent increase in retention. We've got 50 percent of our conversations in branch driven by data. We're definitely seeing the value."
- 25 Reasons Why You Should Care About UX Design
- Cognizant & BCBSNC: Leveraging PEGA Platform to Deliver Innovative Quote to Card Solution using Six Sigma Techniques
- Women in Technology Panel: Success Stories from Women Shaping Technology in Today’s Top Firms
- Reforming the Criminal Justice System with Pega
New Jersey Courts: "I talked about the incarceration issues in America. With great application software like the Pega framework, we should be able to do great things with the processing power we have in front of us now."
- Next Generation Decisioning at British Gas – The What, When, and How
British Gas: "To us the benefits are incredibly clear. By having personalized, relevant and timely offers, we're able to improve the customer experience. One capability means one team, one smaller team…we have seen an uplift of 20 percent in conversion rate just in phase one."
- Cornèr Banca B2B Portal: A Case Study in the Payments Industry
Cornèr Banca: "Right now we're able to predict with a certain level of confidence that you're going to call us and so what's really nice about that is we have basically a 24-hour window from there to stop the call, to be able to enable you to be self-service or to provide you a resolution path before you need to actually contact us."
- Faster Time-to-Value with Effective DCO
- “Mom, I went Swimming with My Cell Phone!” Connecting Front and Back Office to Deliver the Best Customer Experience
Asurion: “Pega technology helps us automate and roll out sophisticated claims and case management offerings and use this technology to build different shared contact center experiences helping us build better business experiences for our 290 million customers.”
- Capgemini: How Innovation is Disrupting the Insurance Marketplace