Pega’s strong financial performance is driven by the increasing demand for our transformational technology. We offer the only unified platform that enables companies to turn constant change into a competitive advantage.
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
2015 year-end performance
(Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2015)
- Sales: $682.7 million
- Gross Margin (total as % of revenues): 69%
- Net Income: $36.3 million
- Earnings Per Share: $0.46 per diluted share
- Weighted-Average # of Common Shares Outstanding: Diluted 79.0 million
- Debt: 0
- Cash flow from operations: $62.5 million
- Number of Employees: Approximately 3,300
Independent Registered Public Accountants
Investor Relations Contact
- Stephen Bersey
MUFG Securities Americas
- Matthew Galinko
Sidoti & Company, LLC
- Steve Koenig
- Mark W. Schappel
The Benchmark Company, LLC
- Greg McDowell
Pegasystems is followed by the analyst[s] listed above. This list is subject to change as firms add or delete coverage. Please note that any opinions, estimates or forecasts regarding the Company made by analysts are theirs alone and may not represent the opinions, estimates or forecasts of the Company or its management. The Company is providing this listing as a service to its stockholders and is not by this listing implying its endorsement of or concurrence with such analyst reports. Interested persons must obtain copies of analysts' reports on their own; the Company does not distribute these reports.
What does Pegasystems do?
Pegasystems provides strategic applications for marketing, sales, service, and operations. Pega's applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega's applications, available in the cloud or on-premises, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients' strategic business needs.
Where is Pegasystems headquartered?
Pegasystems' headquarters are located in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
When did Pegasystems go public?
Pegasystems went public in 1996.
Where does Pegasystems' stock trade and what is its ticker symbol?
Pegasystems trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol, PEGA.
When does Pegasystems' fiscal year end?
Pegasystems' fiscal year ends on December 31.
Where can I access Pegasystems' filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)?
Please see the SEC Filings section of our website.
Does Pegasystems have a direct stock purchase plan?
Pegasystems does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
How can I buy or sell shares of Pegasystems?
As a company that trades publicly on NASDAQ shares can be bought and sold through your stockbroker.
Does Pegasystems pay a dividend?
Pegasystems has paid a quarterly dividend of $0.03 share of common stock since 2006, with the exception of the dividend payment of $0.015 in Q2 2014.
Who is Pegasystems' transfer agent?
Computershare Investor Services
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842
Toll free 877-282-1168, Toll and outside U.S. +1 (781) 575-2879
By overnight delivery:
Computershare Investor Services
211 Quality Circle, Suite 210
College Station, TX 77845
What is a transfer agent?
A transfer agent and registrar for a publicly-held company keep records of every outstanding stock certificate and the name of the person to whom it is registered. When stock changes hands, the transfer agent transfers the ownership of the stock from the seller’s name to the buyer’s name. The registrar reconciles all transfer records and makes sure that the number of shares debited is equal to the number of shares credited. The transfer agent does not maintain records of shares bought and sold through brokerage accounts. Those records are maintained by the specific brokerages through which the shares are bought and sold.
Who are Pegasystems' independent registered public accountants?
Deloitte & Touche LLP
200 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA 02116
Where can I get more information or contact the company?
Additional information is available on our investor relations home page, or you may contact the Investor Relations Department at PegaInvestorRelations@pega.com or call 617-866-6077.
- Pegasystems Inc., 1st Quarter Earnings 2016
- Pegasystems Inc., 2nd Quarter Earnings 2016
- Pegasystems Inc., 3rd Quarter Earnings 2016
- Pegasystems Inc., 1st Quarter Earnings 2015
- Pegasystems Inc., 2nd Quarter Earnings 2015
- Pegasystems Inc., 3rd Quarter Earnings 2015
- Pegasystems Inc., 4th Quarter and Year-end Earnings 2015
- Pegasystems Inc., 1st Quarter Earnings 2014
- Pegasystems Inc., 2nd Quarter Earnings 2014
- Pegasystems Inc., 3rd Quarter Earnings 2014
- Pegasystems Inc., 4th Quarter and Year-end Earnings 2014
- Pegasystems Inc., 2nd Quarter Earnings 2013
- Pegasystems Inc., 3rd Quarter Earnings 2013
- Pegasystems Inc., 4th Quarter and Year-end Earnings 2013
- Pegasystems Inc., 1st Quarter Earnings 2012
- Pegasystems Inc., 2nd Quarter Earnings 2012
- Pegasystems Inc., 3rd Quarter Earnings 2012
- Pegasystems Inc., 4th Quarter and Year-end Earnings 2012
- 19th Annual Needham Growth Conference
January 12, 2017, 3:30 p.m. EST
- RBC Capital Markets 2016 Technology, Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference
November 10, 2016, 3:00 p.m. EST
- Deutsche Bank 2016 Technology Conference
September 14th, 2016, 1:20 PM PT / 4:20 PM ET
- Pegaworld 2016: Investor Session
June 6th, 2016, 2:15 PM (ET)
Las Vegas, NV
- Jefferies 2016 Technology Conference
May 11, 2016
- Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
March 2nd, 2016, 6:40 PM (ET) or 3:40 PM (PT)
San Francisco, CA
- JMP Securities Technology Conference
March 1st, 2016, 2:30PM (ET) or 11:30AM (PT)
San Francisco, CA