Business Process Management System
How to Choose a Business Process Management System
The right business process management system can increase the productivity, agility, and profitability of your business. How can you find the BPM system that’s best for your enterprise? Here are some key criteria to consider when choosing a business process management system:
- Process agility. How effectively does the BPM system support process agility? Consider the system’s support for agility in both process creation (the ability to easily and rapidly update processes) and process execution (the ability to optimize process execution in real-time).
- Rule capabilities. Much of the “brains” behind a business process management system is in the development and automated application of business rules. Look for a system with powerful and flexible business rules capabilities.
- Performance and scalability. If your business is large and geographically dispersed, or may be so in the future, make sure the business process management system is engineered to perform at enterprise scale.
- Time-to-value. Does the BPM system have capabilities and features that enable you to rapidly deploy the system and start reaping business benefits?
- Industry leadership. The technology behind BPM is complex and continually advancing. To ensure that you’re getting the best that this technology has to offer, look for a business process management system provider who has consistently held a position of industry leadership.
OptumRx used Pega's Healthcare Industry Foundation on Pega Cloud to deliver a suspicious case-handling system for pharmaceutical claims.
The ROI was 321% with a payback period of less than 12 month.
Pegasystems Leads the Way in Business Process Management
Pegasystems is a leading provider of business process management systems and business customer relationship management solutions. Our comprehensive business process management suite, is the right business process improvement solution for your enterprise:
- Pega BPM enables you to update your business processes easily and rapidly. For example, Pega BPM empowers business users to play a major role in process creation and refinement, so that process improvement efforts aren’t bottlenecked in over-loaded IT departments. Pega BPM also supports real-time optimization of process execution, leveraging a powerful business event processing engine that can trigger interactive or automated process adjustments.
- Pegasystems is the undisputed leader in business rules technology. Pega BPM supports more types of rules, and executes them more efficiently, than competing business process management systems.
- Pega BPM is built to perform at enterprise scale. Some of the world’s largest corporations rely on Pegasystems’ BPM platforms to drive their business process integration, continuous process improvement, and business performance management programs.
- Pegasystems delivers rapid time-to-value to our customers by ensuring that our BPM platform can be easily integrated with existing IT infrastructure, and by providing industry-specific application frameworks for sectors such as financial services, insurance, telecommunications, health care, and more. For business process outsourcing providers, we offer efficiency-driving BPO software and BPO solutions.
- Pegasystems’ BPM business is growing at twice the rate of the overall BPM market, and we have been consistently ranked the industry leader by major analysts. Eight of the top ten global banks use Pegasystems software, as well as seven of the top ten insurance companies and four of the top five health insurance payers.
Learn more about Pega BPM.