Accessibility StatementJanuary 2021
Pega’s Commitment to Accessibility
Pega is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive experience for users of its platform and related applications. We continually strive towards improving our experience and adhering to the international standards created by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
To help drive us towards an inclusive solution, we utilize the following measures:
- Leverage a third party to audit our applications and components, and conduct both automated and manual assessments
- Provide an up-to-date Voluntary Product Application Template (VPAT) of our current state of conformance
- Test our applications with assistive technology such as JAWS, ZoomText and Dragon Naturally Speaking
Pega currently uses the WCAG 2.1 AA standards to evaluate our platform and out-of-the-box applications. These standards are being used to comply with requirements of Section 508, EN 301 549 and BITV.
Key features in the Pega Platform:
- Many out-of-the box components that conform to the latest standards
- User interface design guide for creating accessible applications
- Accessibility specific configurations for UI elements
- Built-in Accessibility Inspector Tool to do ad-hoc automated accessibility test as you are designing your application
At present, the Pegasystems platform is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. These have been incorporated into our remediation plan and product roadmap.
If you have any questions regarding Pega’s accessibility, or would like to provide feedback, please contact us at email@example.com