Pega Launches Next Generation Digital Transformation Suite to Drive Breakthrough Customer Experiences
Pega Infinity™ unifies AI, robotic process automation, and CRM to deliver speed and power beyond low-code app development
LAS VEGAS – June 4, 2018 – Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company empowering customer engagement at the world’s leading enterprises, today announced at PegaWorld the launch of Pega Infinity™ – its next generation digital transformation software suite. With major enhancements to Pega’s market-leading customer engagement applications and digital process automation (DPA) platform, Pega Infinity™ will help organizations accelerate digital transformation across all areas of their business to continuously exceed their customers’ expectations.
Faith in digital transformation is facing a pivotal test. According to analyst firm IDC, this year global businesses will spend an estimated $1.3 trillion on digital transformation (1). But many studies show digital transformation projects fail at an alarming 80 percent rate, and those that survive show only incremental gains typically isolated by deeply ingrained organizational silos. This can slow innovation and send departments down divergent paths that spawn inconsistent customer experiences and little commercial benefit.
Touching more than 1.5 billion consumers of the world’s most successful brands, Pega Infinity™ provides the industry's only unified digital foundation that connects front-end digital customer experiences with back-end process automation. Breakthrough advances to its DPA and customer engagement capabilities will help smash silos, speed digital transformation, and enable brands to disrupt markets. Adding to Pega’s proven ability to engage without limits, automate from end to end, and Build for Change®, the new Pega Infinity™ features include:
Engage without limits
- Self-optimizing, AI-powered marketing campaigns – Using Pega’s proven artificial intelligence (AI), the new Self-Optimizing Campaigns capability in Pega Marketing™ accelerates the journey to one-to-one marketing by automatically determining the best audience and offers for each marketing campaign. The system self optimizes on the fly with real-time strategy recommendations as the latest results are recorded – enabling significantly higher conversion rates, lower costs, and faster results. [Click here to read today’s press release on Self-Optimizing Campaigns.]
- New dynamic customer interfaces – Pega provides a set of dynamic user interface (UI) templates that quickly enable clients to deploy engaging digital consumer experiences – from opening a new account to servicing a customer issue – across any channel. This also includes enhancements to Pega’s no-code UI development tools and REST-based APIs to connect to third-party UI tools.
Automate from end to end
- Robotic automation included in all new licenses – Pega Robotic Automation™ and Pega Robotic Desktop Automation™ are now included with every new Pega application and Pega Platform™ license – making Pega the only CRM and DPA provider to offer robotic automation as a standard feature. In addition, Pega Workforce Intelligence™ will be included in all new Pega applications and Pega Platform licenses for one year for up to 250 users.
- Expanded bot library accessible to all Pega clients – Now all Pega clients can access a growing library of pre-built bots that save time on common business tasks. These include “start my day” activities for booting up applications, call wrap-up, task automation, and email processing.
- Enhanced virtual assistant for email with OCR – Pega adds new Optical Character Recognition (OCR) capabilities for Pega Intelligent Virtual Assistant for Email™. This adds more automation to email-centric workflows by reading PDFs and other attached documents and automatically inputting the relevant data into the proper Pega data field.
Build for Change®
- Blockchain kit for Ethereum – Pega Blockchain Innovation Kit provides downloadable proof of concept (POC) templates enabling banks to demonstrate how blockchain integrates with Pega Know Your Customer™ (KYC) and Pega Client Lifecycle Management™ (CLM) Ethereum, one of the predominant blockchain technologies. [Click here to read today’s press release on Pega Blockchain Innovation Kit.]
- Open drag-and-drop integration with RPA bot connectors – The new Integration Designer enables clients to connect Pega apps to other services, systems, and data sources with a simple drag-and-drop interface, eliminating the need to hard code connectors within the apps. It also treats robotic process automation (RPA) bots as connectors, making it easy to reuse where APIs for target data sources don’t exist.
- End-to-end automated testing – Pega now extends its Automated Testing Suite by adding UI testing to its capabilities. For the first time, clients can automate testing from the logic level through UI levels natively within Pega apps, as well as through third-party testing suites.
- Free, cloud-based, AI-powered app optimization – Starting today, all licensing deals for new and existing customers include Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud™, which optimizes the health of Pega apps running in Pega Cloud Services™ and on customer-managed clouds, as a standard feature at no additional cost.
In addition, new Pega Studios enables individual users to personalize their view into the Pega Infinity™ suite based on the digital transformation tasks they aim to complete. These user profiles provide individuals a window with the right tools, features, and functions needed for each user and their functional roles. These studios include App Studio for low-code / no-code development; Developer Studio for app scaling and developing components; Prediction Studio for developing predictions and insights; and Admin Studio for managing system deployment, security, and DevOps.
Pega Infinity™ is the only solution that unifies customer engagement and DPA software on a single platform to drive digital transformation across entire global enterprises. Pega’s CRM suite of customer engagement applications for marketing, sales, and customer service uses AI to anticipate customer needs and adapt with next best actions throughout the customer journey. By engaging customers with the right message, at the right time, through any channel, Pega clients improve customer satisfaction while increasing customer lifetime value. Pega apps are built on Pega Platform, the industry-leading no-code application development that connects to existing systems, automates processes across the enterprise, and drives superior customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s model-driven environment results in accelerated deployments, faster iterations, and reduced development costs.
Today’s news is being announced this morning at the annual PegaWorld user conference, where more than 5,000 business professionals are gathered at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas to hear how leading organizations are transforming their businesses using Pega solutions. For more information on Pega Infinity, please visit /infinity.
Quotes & Commentary:
“Most organizations can’t adapt fast enough to meet the near constant threat of disruption today,” said Alan Trefler, founder and CEO, Pegasystems. “Pega Infinity™ frees companies from the limits imposed by much of today’s software by providing the only unified solution that’s specifically built to connect organizations across silos and support change across the enterprise. This enables businesses to speed transformation and engage with customers on their terms, today and in the future.”
- Product background: Pega Infinity™ landing page
- Analyst report: Pega named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Digital Process Automation Software (2)
- Analyst report: Pega named Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center (3)
- Analyst report: Pega named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q2 2017 (4)
- IDC, “Worldwide Semiannual Digital Transformation Spending Guide,” December 15, 2017
- Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: “Digital Process Automation, Q2 2017,” Rob Koplowitz with Christopher Mines, Allison Vizgaitis, and Andrew Reese, July 5, 2017
- Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center,” Michael Maoz, Brian Manusama, May 8, 2017
- Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: “Real-Time Interaction Management, Q2 2017,” Rusty Warner with Mary Pilecki and Clare Garberg, June 6, 2017
Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega Platform™ – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 35-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and digital process automation (DPA), powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results. For more information on Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) visit www.pega.com.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The information contained in this press release is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described remains at the sole discretion of Pegasystems, Pegasystems specifically disclaims any liability with respect to this information.
Lisa Pintchman Rogers
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584
One Rogers St.
Cambridge, MA 02142
Phone +1 617-374-9600
Fax +1 617-374-9620