At PegaWorld 2018, SVP of Product, Kerim Akgonul, made the biggest product announcement in Pega’s history. Pega Infinity™ provides the industry's only unified digital foundation that connects front-end digital customer experiences with back-end process automation.
With major enhancements to Pega’s market-leading customer engagement applications and digital process automation (DPA) platform, Pega Infinity™ will help organizations accelerate digital transformation (DX) across all areas of their business to continuously exceed their customers’ expectations.
Double down on your ability to disrupt markets and drive breakthrough customer experiences with built-in artificial intelligence (AI), robotic automation, and DevOps capabilities that let you go live and scale faster than ever. The next generation in DX, Pega Infinity™ makes it easy for your organization to:
Engage without limits:
- Self-optimizing, AI-powered marketing campaigns – Using Pega’s proven AI, the new Self-Optimizing Campaigns capability in Pega Marketing™ accelerates the journey to one-to-one marketing by automatically determining the best audience and offers for each marketing campaign. The system self-optimizes on the fly with real-time strategy recommendations as the latest results are recorded – enabling significantly higher conversion rates, lower costs, and faster results.
- New dynamic customer interfaces – Pega provides a set of dynamic user interface (UI) templates that quickly enable clients to deploy engaging digital consumer experiences – from opening a new account to servicing a customer issue – across any channel. This also includes enhancements to Pega’s no-code UI development tools and REST-based APIs to connect to third-party UI tools.
Automate from end to end:
- Robotic automation included in all new licenses – Pega Robotic Automation™ and Pega Robotic Desktop Automation™ are now included with every new Pega application and Pega Platform™ license – making Pega the only CRM and DPA provider to offer robotic automation as a standard feature. In addition, Pega Workforce Intelligence™ will be included in all new Pega applications and Pega Platform licenses for one year for up to 250 users.
- Expanded bot library accessible to all Pega clients – Now all Pega clients can access a growing library of pre-built bots that save time on common business tasks. These include “start my day” activities for booting up applications, call wrap-up, task automation, and email processing.
- Enhanced virtual assistant for email with OCR – Pega adds new Optical Character Recognition (OCR) capabilities for Pega Intelligent Virtual Assistant for Email™. This adds more automation to email-centric workflows by reading PDFs and other attached documents and automatically inputting the relevant data into the proper Pega data field.
Build for Change®:
- Blockchain kit for Ethereum – Pega Blockchain Innovation Kit provides downloadable proof of concept (POC) templates enabling banks to demonstrate how blockchain integrates with Pega Know Your Customer™ (KYC) and Pega Client Lifecycle Management™ (CLM) onboarding software. Pega clients can test the movement of customer onboarding data to and from Ethereum, one of the predominant blockchain technologies.
- Open drag-and-drop integration with RPA bot connectors – The new Integration Designer enables clients to connect Pega apps to other services, systems, and data sources with a simple drag-and-drop interface, eliminating the need to hard code connectors within the apps. It also treats robotic process automation (RPA) bots as connectors, making it easy to reuse where APIs for target data sources don’t exist.
- End-to-end automated testing – Pega is extending its Automated Testing Suite by adding UI testing to its capabilities. For the first time, clients can automate testing from the logic level through UI levels natively within Pega apps, as well as through third-party testing suites.
- Free, cloud-based, AI-powered app optimization – Starting today, all licensing deals for new and existing customers include Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud™, which optimizes the health of Pega apps running in Pega Cloud Services™ and on customer-managed clouds, as a standard feature at no additional cost.
Additionally, Pega Infinity™ allows users to personalize their profiles, and then provides the right DX features and functions for a user’s role within a Pega Studio: App Studio for low-code / no-code development; Developer Studio for app scaling and developing components; Prediction Studio for developing predictions and insights; and Admin Studio for managing system deployment, security, and DevOps.
With these new, built-in capabilities of Pega Infinity™ provides the only solution that unifies customer engagement and DPA software on a single platform to drive digital transformation across entire global enterprises.