Customer Relationship Management System
A comprehensive customer relationship management system (CRM system) is essential today for any customer-focused business to be competitive. However, such a system must be implemented and deployed effectively to reap high ROI. One of the key drivers of an effective customer relationship management system is the automation of customer relationships.
Can you keep up with always-improving technology and ever-growing customer demands? See how CRM evolved helps your business do more, faster.
Customer service solution buyers report growing pressure from their colleagues utilizing Salesforce.com’s Sales Cloud to also adopt Service Cloud to offset price increases. Customer service professionals should, however, think twice.
Automating customer relationships using a customer relationship management system
Customer relationships affect bottom lines directly. In order to maximize value from customers, each business process that directly engages customers can be automated in the following areas:
- Marketing: CRM software can be used to generate leads automatically from marketing campaigns. The software uses defined guidelines to qualify each lead such as a scoring system based on behavior. Qualified leads can then be picked up by the sales force using the CRM software.
- Sales force automation: A CRM system can automate the entire sales process from prospecting to lead assignment to fulfillment. Sales force automation also supports order processing, order tracking, contact management, and sales forecasting,
- Customer service: A customer relationship management system can guide service representatives through customer interactions using analytics to recommend the best actions for each situation and automatically adapt service delivery to the right channel.
Industry solutions using Pegasystems’ customer relationship management system
Pega’s Better Business Software® solution for CRM is designed for use in many industries and has been widely adopted by industry leaders. Some of the industries using Pega business management software to manage and optimize customer relationships include:
- Financial services: Eight out of the top ten global banks leverage Pega’s customer relationship management system to drive value to their customers. Financial institutions use Pega’s CRM system to coordinate marketing strategies across inbound and outbound channels. Pega Next-Best-Action technology is used widely in applications such as investment banking CRM to recommend products for up-sell or cross-sell. In customer service organizations, Pega’s CRM system implements rules-based processes that automate end-to-end workflow to eliminate manual tasks and simplify integration with the back -office.
- Insurance: Pega’s CRM system provides high ROI for insurance companies particularly for customer service, including claims processing. With Pega’s CRM system, best practices can be automated into efficient processes to guide customer service representatives through each customer interaction. Service representatives use a Pega-based service desktop screen to guide them through the steps of each process.
- Telecommunications: Pega’s customer relationship management system is used by many global telecommunication companies to drive customer interactions. In an industry known for customer churn, Pega Next-Best-Action analytics are used to make the most relevant and effective offers in order to retain existing customers and attract new ones. Pega’s CRM system is also prevalent in customer service organizations of telecommunication companies. Case management features allow visibility into service status and allow modification of processes for higher productivity.