Business Process Solutions
Comparing Business Process Solutions
A variety of business process solutions have come to market in recent years, responding to the pressing need that today’s businesses have to operate more effectively and efficiently. When evaluating business process solutions in search of the one that’s best for your organization, what criteria should you keep in mind?
Download Capgemini’s Productivity Study to see how Pega 7 stacks up against Java EE for developing global, feature-rich, and mobile-enabled enterprise applications.
Pegasystems commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a TEI study to examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying the Pega 7 Platform.
While business process solutions vary along numerous technical dimensions, to get the best return on your investment it’s helpful to pay special attention to hard-nosed business considerations such as:
- How effectively does the process management software place business users in charge of process creation and improvement, so that changes in business objectives can very quickly translate to changes in process execution?
- How well does the business process solution bridge the gap between abstract business process modeling and business process mapping, on the one hand, and real world variety and contingencies on the other?
- How quickly will you see tangible returns on your investment?
Pegasystems: Business Process Solutions Designed for Business Users
Pegasystems is the leading developer of enterprise-class business process management (BPM) software. While the business process solutions market has grown in recent years, our BPM business has grown at twice the rate of the market as a whole. Business process solutions purchasers as well as major industry analysts like Gartner and Forrester have concluded that Pegasystems offers the strongest solution on the market.
While the Pega BPM suite delivers state-of-the-art functionality in every BPM dimension from process design and testing, to skills-based automated workflow management, to real-time business process monitoring and more, what really sets our solution apart is its single-minded orientation toward rapidly and efficiently delivering on concrete business objectives:
- To a much greater degree than competing business process solutions, Pega BPM gives business users control over process creation and improvement, by automating much of the programming that’s required to turn business user-created models and rules into executable applications.
- Pega BPM’s patented multiple inheritance model enables process executions to draw from a base class of rules and procedures as well as from one or more layers of context-specific variation, such as might be established for particular regions, product lines, or major customers. In this way the system dynamically integrates enterprise-wide processes with context-specific optimizations.
- Pega BPM’s open standards architecture makes the system easy and fast to integrate with your existing IT infrastructure, and a rich suite of best practice-based, industry-specific solution frameworks speeds application creation for financial services, insurance, health care, telecommunications, government, business process outsourcing providers, and moreLearn more about Pega BPM.
Learn more about Pega BPM.