Pegasystems receives highest product scores in all six use cases in Gartner’s Critical Capabilities for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – February 27, 2018 – Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company empowering customer engagement at the world’s leading enterprises, today announced it received the highest scores in all six use cases evaluated in Gartner’s February 2018 Critical Capabilities for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites (1) report.
Gartner evaluated 19 intelligent business process management suite (iBPMS) vendors as part of the Critical Capabilities report – a companion to the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites (2) report which recognized Pega as a Leader for the 11th time. The six use cases assessed by Gartner include composition of intelligent process-centric apps, continuous process improvement, business transformation, digitalized process, citizen developer application composition, and case management.
Pega® Platform, the industry-leading application development platform, connects existing systems to drive superior customer engagement and operational excellence. It integrates core capabilities such as AI and decisioning, robotic automation, case management, mobile, and omni-channel UX within a unified platform. Pega Platform’s no-code, model-driven development environment results in accelerated deployments, faster iterations, and reduced development costs.
This recognition builds on recent analyst recognition of Pega. Earlier this year, Pega was named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Digital Process Automation Software (3), The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q2 2017 (4), and the Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center (5) reports.
Quotes & Commentary
“To meet customers’ high expectations, businesses must bridge the gaps across functional silos to deliver a cohesive and contextual experience,” said Kerim Akgonul, senior vice president, products, Pegasystems. “We believe this recognition from Gartner helps underscore how Pega’s proven approach to end-to-end process automation enables digital transformation across even the most complex enterprises.”
- Analyst Report: Gartner Critical Capabilities for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites
- Website: Pega Platform Overview
- Video: Pega Platform Overview
- Gartner, Inc., “Critical Capabilities for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites,” by Rob Dunie et al, February 19, 2018
- Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites,” by Rob Dunie, Marc Kerremans, Van L. Baker, Jason Wong, October 24, 2017
- Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: “Digital Process Automation, Q2 2017,” Rob Koplowitz with Christopher Mines, Allison Vizgaitis, and Andrew Reese, July 5, 2017
- Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: “Real-Time Interaction Management, Q2 2017,” Rusty Warner with Mary Pilecki and Clare Garberg, June 6, 2017
- Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center,” Michael Maoz, Brian Manusama, May 8, 2017
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584