Pegasystems Named a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – July 11, 2018 – Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company empowering customer engagement at the world’s leading enterprises, today announced it has been named a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation report (1).
In the report, Gartner evaluated 15 vendors of sales force automation (SFA) technology, which the firm defines as applications that support the “automation of sales activities, processes, and administrative responsibilities for an organizations’ sales professionals.” The report further states: “The core functionalities of the SFA market include: account, contact, and opportunity management; sales activity management; sales forecasting; mobile applications; reporting; partner relationship management; and platform capabilities.” Gartner assessed Pega based on its completeness of vision and ability to execute.
Pega Sales Automation™ is an industry-leading sales engagement and enablement tool that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to predict and drive the right insights, content, and actions for every sales situation. Part of Pega Infinity™, Pega’s next-generation digital transformation suite, it helps organizations sell smarter, bust quotas, and simplify sales.
This recognition builds on Gartner’s other recent recognitions of Pega, including being named a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center report (2) and a Visionary in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs (3), as well as receiving the highest scores in two use cases in Gartner’s December 2017 Critical Capabilities for the CRM Customer Engagement Center report (4).
Quotes & Commentary
“In a world where customers are inundated by irrelevant sales pitches, organizations must ensure their sales channels provide value, and not just create additional noise,” said Don Schuerman, chief technology officer, Pegasystems. “At Pega, we are dedicated to empowering organizations by turning powerful technologies like AI into pragmatic tools that ensure salespeople can have optimal customer interactions that drive results. We believe this latest recognition from Gartner reinforces Pega’s continued leadership in enabling the world’s top organizations to create more meaningful customer relationships.”
- Analyst Report: Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation
- Fact Sheet: Pega Sales Automation
- Product background: Pega Sales Automation
- Product background: Pega Infinity™
- Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation,” Tad Travis, Ilona Hansen, Julian Poulter, Melissa A. Hilbert, July 9, 2018
- Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center,” Michael Maoz, Brian Manusama, May 16, 2018, and before 2013, this report was titled “Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Service Contact Centers”
- Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs,” Adam Sarner et al, April 24, 2018
- Gartner, Inc., “Critical Capabilities for the CRM Customer Engagement Center,” Brian Manusama, Michael Maoz, December 19, 2017
The information contained in this press release is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described remains at the sole discretion of Pegasystems, Pegasystems specifically disclaims any liability with respect to this information.
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584