Pegasystems Named a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs for Third Consecutive Year
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – May 15, 2020 – Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company empowering digital transformation at the world’s leading enterprises, today announced it has been named a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs (1) report. Gartner evaluated 19 marketing software vendors against 15 different criteria on their ability to execute and completeness of vision. This is the third consecutive year Pega has improved its position on ‘completeness of vision’ and ‘ability to execute’ in this report.
Pega Customer Decision Hub™ – part of the Pega Infinity™ digital transformation suite – activates intelligent technologies like predictive analytics and machine learning, enabling marketers to engage customers one to one with next best actions that are hyper-personalized for each individual and moment. By making interactions more relevant, timely, and contextual, Pega clients deepen their customer relationships while maximizing value.
This report is among recent analyst recognition of Pega’s real-time digital decisioning and customer engagement capabilities. Pega was named a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center (2) and ranked within the three highest scores for all use cases in the Gartner companion report, Gartner’s 2019 Critical Capabilities for the CRM Customer Engagement Center (3). It was also named a Leader in The Forrester WaveTM: Real-Time Interaction Management (RTIM) report, Q1 2019 (4).
Quotes & Commentary
“Now more than ever, marketers need to reach out to customers with intelligence and empathy to ensure that all engagements communicate only the most relevant offers and messages,” said Dr. Rob Walker, vice president of analytics, Pegasystems. “To us, the continued recognition from Gartner reinforces Pega’s unique ability to increase marketing agility, empathy, and value-contribution across channels.”
- Analyst report: Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs
- Website: Pega Customer Decision Hub
- Video: Real-Time Omni-Channel AI
- Whitepaper: Crossing The Chasm – From Campaigns to Always-on Marketing
- Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs,” by Noah Elkin, Benjamin Bloom, Mike McGuire, Colin Reid, Joseph Enever, , May 12, 2020
- Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center," By Brian Manusama, Nadine LeBlanc, and Simon Harrison, June 11, 2019, and before 2013, this report was titled "Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Service Contact Centers”
- Gartner, Inc., “Critical Capabilities for the CRM Customer Engagement Center,” By Nadine LeBlanc, Brian Manusama, Simon Harrison, September 28, 2019
- Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: “Real-Time Interaction Management, Q1 2019," by Rusty Warner, with Mary Pilecki, Christian Splaine, and Christine Turley, February 27, 2019
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The information contained in this press release is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described remains at the sole discretion of Pegasystems, Pegasystems specifically disclaims any liability with respect to this information.
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584