Pegasystems named market leader in Customer Relationship Management solutions by Ovum
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – May 18, 2016 – Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company empowering the world’s leading enterprises with strategic business applications, today announced Ovum has named Pegasystems a Market Leader in the new Ovum Decision Matrix report evaluating Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions.
In the new report, “Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting a Customer Relationship Management Solution, 2016-17 (1),” Ovum qualified and evaluated 13 CRM enterprise applications from 10 of the top global CRM vendors that “offer solutions that span the whole CRM lifecycle and provide the benefits of an integrated platform.” In addition to ranking as an overall CRM Market Leader, Pegasystems achieved the highest possible scores for service and case management, adaptive CRM process automation, customer analytics, and mobility.
Ovum made the following observations on Pegasystems in the report: “Pegasystems deliberately takes a more longitudinal view of the customer to support the entire end-to-end customer journey. Pega enables firms to identify the customer, where they are on their journey, what their behavior implies, and therefore what the next best action should be.”
This follows a series of reports from top industry analysts recognizing what Pega believes is its distinctive end-to-end CRM applications. Most recently, Pega was named a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center 2016 (2) for the fifth consecutive year.
Pegasystems’ CRM suite, including Pega Sales, Pega Marketing, and Pega Customer Service, allows businesses to transform their customer’s experience across all aspects of the customer journey – from the way they acquire, onboard, and service the customer, up-sell and cross-sell, and foster advocacy and loyalty. Powered by Pega’s Customer Decision Hub, the CRM suite intelligently turns insights into actions that personalize the experience and help brands feel more human to their customers. Pegasystems has evolved traditional CRM by providing organizations with a dynamic system of insights that can guide every consumer-facing interaction – whether digital or physical, automated or assisted, online or offline.
Quotes & Commentary:
“Despite all the talk in the market about putting customers first, businesses continue to interact with customers as marketing segments instead of individuals with unique wants and needs that can change at any given moment,” said Kerim Akgonul, Senior Vice President, Products, Pegasystems. “This recognition from Ovum underscores our unique ability to anticipate and meet changing customer expectations in real time to provide the most relevant engagements across all channels and create happier, more loyal customers.”
1. Ovum, Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting a Customer Relationship Management Solution, 2016-17
2. Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center,” Michael Maoz, Brian Manusama, May 4, 2016
3. Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: “Customer Service Solutions For Enterprise Organizations, Q4 2015,” by Kate Leggett and Ian Jacobs, with Stephen Powers and Danielle Geoffroy, December 13, 2015
4. Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: “Real-Time Interaction Management, Q3 2015,” Rusty Warner with Srividya Sridharan, Olivia French and Matthew Izzi, July 29, 2015
5. Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: “CRM Suites for Large Organizations, Q1 2015,” Kate Leggett, with Stephen Powers, Fraser Tibbetts, and Arelai Ephraim, March 25, 2015
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584