Business Process Monitoring
Pega BPM Delivers Real-Time Business Process Monitoring and Response
When effectively integrated into enterprise process management software, business process monitoring capabilities enable operations managers and business leaders to monitor and optimize business activities in real time. For example, with the right business process monitoring technology you can:
- Detect process bottlenecks in real time and take prompt corrective action.
- Fine tune the delivery of services to ensure that SLAs are met.
- Identify emerging risks and intervene before damage is done.
- Take advantage of windows of opportunity before they close.
Download Capgemini’s Productivity Study to see how Pega 7 stacks up against Java EE for developing global, feature-rich, and mobile-enabled enterprise applications.
Pegasystems commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a TEI study to examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying the Pega 7 Platform.
Pegasystems’ industry-leading business process management (BPM) platform features best-of-breed business process monitoring capabilities. Our integration of comprehensive business process monitoring facilities into the Pega BPM platform is one reason why Pegasystems’ BPM business has been growing at twice the rate of the overall BPM market, and why major market analysts have consistently named Pegasystems as the BPM industry leader.
Monitor, Analyze, Respond
Pega BPM enables business users to design, develop, and deploy enterprise-scale automated and interactive business processes, with minimal reliance on technologists. The platform delivers powerful, easy-to-use business process mapping and business process modeling facilities, as well as features that speed time-to-value such as automated code generation and industry-specific solution frameworks.
Once you have created and deployed business process solutions tailored for your particular organization, you can leverage the Pega BPM platform’s integrated business process monitoring technology to:
- Monitor real-time data regarding processes, assignments, work-in-progress, and completed work, all through richly graphical business process monitoring dashboards.
- Analyze real-time data by criteria such as timeliness, work status, throughput, customer satisfaction, and root cause. Easily create and save custom reports, based on any process or work attribute of interest.
- Respond by adjusting process executions, changing assignments, or updating business rules on the fly, utilizing the real-time business intelligence that the system provides.
Pega BPM’s business process monitoring module also features leading edge event processing technology that can automatically take corrective actions based on quality standards integrated into your process applications.
By delivering a rapid return on investment, by putting business users in command of the change management process, and by seamlessly integrating robust business process monitoring capabilities into the platform, Pega BPM has emerged as the enterprise process management platform of choice in transaction-intensive service industries such as health care, insurance, financial services, and business process outsourcing.
Learn more about Pega BPM.