Pegasystems recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for intelligent business process management suites for eleventh straight year
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – August 30, 2016 – Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company empowering the world’s leading enterprises with strategic applications for customer engagement, today announced that it has been named a Leader by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites (1) report. Pega has been recognized as a Leader in this report every year since its inception in 2006.
In the report, Gartner evaluated 15 intelligent business process management suite (iBPMS) vendors across 15 different categories on their ability to execute and completeness of vision. In Gartner’s iBPMS companion report, Critical Capabilities for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites , Pega received the highest product scores in three of the six evaluated use cases: intelligent process-centered apps, continuous process improvement, and case management. In addition, Pega was in the top quartile in two additional use cases: business transformation and digitalized process.
Gartner evaluated Pega Platform, which is used by organizations to quickly build and evolve business systems, simplify and automate operations to reduce costs, and improve agility. Pega 7 is the only product evaluated in the iBPMS Magic Quadrant to also be included in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center, in which it was recognized as a Leader for the fifth consecutive year, its Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Campaign Management , and most recently its Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation . Taken together, Pega believes this uniquely positions Pega Platform as a unified business transformation platform that drives intelligent customer engagement across marketing, sales, and service.
Quotes & Commentary:
“Increasingly our clients are leveraging intelligent business process management not just for driving core processes but also as an integral part of their overarching strategy to provide superior experience for their customers,” said Kerim Akgonul, senior vice president, products, Pegasystems. “We believe this recognition from Gartner, our eleventh year in a row as a Leader in iBPMS, underscores our ability to deliver differentiated customer engagement based on advanced analytics that adjust to rapidly changing customer needs.”
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product, or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
1. Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites,” by Rob Dunie, W. Roy Schulte, Marc Kerremans, Michele Cantara, August 19, 2016 (previously Magic Quadrant for Business Process Management Suites)
2. Gartner, Inc., “Critical Capabilities for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites,” by Rob Dunie, W. Roy Schulte, Michele Cantara, Marc Kerremans, August 22, 2016
3. Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center,” Michael Maoz, Brian Manusama, May 4, 2016
4. Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Campaign Management, By Adam Sarner, Mike McGuire, Jennifer Polk, Julie Hopkins, April 14, 2016.
5. Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation, by Tad Travis, Ilona Hansen, Joanne Correia, Julian Poulter, August 10, 2016
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584