Pegasystems receives highest scores for both internal use cases in Gartner’s 2017 critical capabilities for Mobile App development platforms
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – August 3, 2017 – Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company empowering customer engagement at the world’s leading enterprises, today announced it received the highest scores in Internal Complex and Internal Simple Apps uses cases in Gartner’s July 2017 Critical Capabilities for Mobile App Development Platforms (1).
Gartner evaluated Pega’s mobile app development capabilities, which received the highest product scores of 11 evaluated vendors in both Internal use cases. Pega® Platform, a development environment, empowers users to quickly build and evolve business systems so organizations can reduce costs, improve agility, and deliver better end-to-end customer experiences. The responsive, adaptive environment enables both business users and developers alike to quickly build robust, enterprise-grade applications.
This report builds on recent recognition of Pega’s digital process automation and customer engagement capabilities – critical elements of mobile app development within the Pega Platform – including being named a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Digital Process Automation Software, Q3 2017 (2), and Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center (3). Pega was also named a leader in Gartner’s October 2016 Magic Quadrant for BPM-Platform-Based Case Management Frameworks report (4), and Gartner’s August 2016 Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites (5).
Quotes & Commentary:
“Mobile app development has evolved past channel and device compatibility; enterprises now need their apps to deliver engaging customer experiences. However, many businesses are still impeded by disjointed, complicated development environments that hinder them from doing so,” said Ying Chen, head of product marketing, platform, Pegasystems. “We believe this recognition from Gartner further supports Pega’s leadership in bringing together customer engagement and business-friendly, high productivity development capabilities so our clients can deliver superior customer experiences through mobile applications.”
- Gartner Critical Capabilities for Mobile App Development Platforms
- Website: Pega Platform Overview
- Video: Pega Platform Overview
- Website: Pega Mobility
- Data Sheet: Pega Mobility
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Gartner, Inc., “Critical Capabilities for Mobile App Development Platforms,” by Jason Wong, Van L. Baker, Adrian Leow, Marty Resnick, July 17, 2017
- Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: “Digital Process Automation, Q2 2017,” Rob Koplowitz with Christopher Mines, Allison Vizgaitis, and Andrew Reese, July 5, 2017
- Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center,” Michael Maoz, Brian Manusama, May 8, 2017
- Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for BPM-Platform-Based Case Management Frameworks," by Rob Dunie, Janelle B. Hill, October 24, 2016
- Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites,” by Rob Dunie, W. Roy Schulte, Marc Kerremans, Michele Cantara, August 19, 2016 (previously Magic Quadrant for Business Process Management Suites)
- Gartner, Inc., “Critical Capabilities for BPM-Platform-Based Case Management Frameworks,” by Rob Dunie, Janelle B. Hill, November 3, 2016
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584