Pegasystems receives highest scores in all use cases in Gartner’s 2016 Critical Capabilities for BPM-Platform-Based case management frameworks
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – November 8, 2016 – Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company empowering customer engagement at the world’s leading enterprises, today announced it received the highest scores in all four uses cases in Gartner’s November 2016 Critical Capabilities for BPM-Platform-Based Case Management Frameworks (1) for the second consecutive year. Pegasystems received the highest product scores out of the 12 evaluated vendors in all four use cases, including investigative cases, incident & crisis management, service delivery, and process-to-decision.
This report builds on Pega’s long-established leadership in case management and BPM. Earlier this month, Gartner named Pega a Leader in the October 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for BPM-Platform-Based Case Management Frameworks report (2). Pega was also recently named a leader in the following reports: Gartner’s August 2016, Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites (3), The Forrester Wave™: Dynamic Case Management, Q1 2016 (4); and The Forrester Wave™: BPM Platforms For Digital Business, Q4 2015 (5).
Gartner evaluated Pega’s case management applications built on the Pega® 7 Platform, an application development platform that empowers users to quickly build and evolve business systems so organizations can reduce costs, improve agility, and deliver better end-to-end customer experiences.
Quotes & Commentary:
“All too often, customers today face disjointed experiences that bounce between departments and force them to repeat basic information,” said Don Schuerman, vice president of product marketing and chief technology officer, Pegasystems. “Intelligent case management is an indispensable part of an organization’s ability to provide a seamless and effortless customer journey that meets increasing customer demands. We believe this latest recognition from Gartner shows Pega’s leadership in helping companies leverage dynamic case management and real-time analytics to help deliver the kinds of experiences needed for enduring customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy. ”
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Gartner, Inc., “Critical Capabilities for BPM-Platform-Based Case Management Frameworks,” by Rob Dunie, Janelle B. Hill, November 3, 2016
- Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for BPM-Platform-Based Case Management Frameworks," by Rob Dunie, Janelle B. Hill, October 24, 2016
- Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites,” by Rob Dunie, W. Roy Schulte, Marc Kerremans, Michele Cantara, August 19, 2016 (previously Magic Quadrant for Business Process Management Suites)
- Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: “Dynamic Case Management, Q1 2016,” by Craig Le Clair, with Alex Cullen, Elizabeth Cullen, and Diane Lynch, February 2, 2015
- Forrester Research, “The Forrester Wave™: BPM Platforms For Digital Business,Q4 2015,” Clay Richardson, with Alex Cullen, Shaun McGovern, and Diane Lynch, November 18, 2015
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584