Pega receives highest scores in two use cases in Gartner’s Critical Capabilities for the CRM customer engagement center
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 26, 2017 – Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company empowering customer engagement at the world’s leading enterprises, today announced it received the highest scores in the business-to-business and complex processes use cases in Gartner’s December 2017 Critical Capabilities for the CRM Customer Engagement Center (1).
Gartner evaluated 15 leading CRM vendors as part of the Critical Capabilities report – a companion report to the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center (2) in which Pega was named a Leader for the eighth consecutive year. In the Critical Capabilities report, vendors’ products and services were evaluated across the following capabilities and weightings: case management, digital engagement channels, integration, mobile support, predictive customer analytics, real-time guidance/decision support, self-service/knowledge management, and social media engagement management.
Pega’s end-to-end suite of customer engagement applications for marketing, sales, and customer service are powered by Pega® Customer Decision Hub, its market-leading, real-time artificial intelligence (AI) engine. Built on Pega® Platform, Pega’s CRM solutions enable clients to constantly anticipate customers’ changing needs and provide personalized AI-driven recommendations throughout the customer journey. By engaging customers with meaningful interactions, Pega clients boost customer satisfaction while increasing customer lifetime value.
Pega believes this recognition in the Critical Capabilities report builds on other recent recognition of Pega’s customer engagement capabilities. Pega was named a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q2 2017 (3),The Forrester Wave™: CRM Suites For Enterprise Organizations, Q4 2016 (4), and the Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting a Customer Relationship Management Solution, 2016-17 (5).
Quotes & Commentary
“No matter where customers engage with a brand, businesses need to deliver the timely and relevant experiences customers demand and expect,” said Kerim Akgonul, senior vice president, products, Pegasystems. “Pega supports organizations as they progress along their digital transformation journeys, with advanced, AI-powered customer engagement and digital process automation tools to seamlessly meet customers’ needs on any channel, at any time. We believe this latest recognition from Gartner further reinforces Pega as a leader in empowering end-to-end engagement to help companies improve customer satisfaction, revenue, and retention.”
- Analyst Report: Gartner Critical Capabilities for the CRM Customer Engagement Center
- Website: Pega Customer Decision Hub
- Data Sheet: Pega Customer Decision Hub
- Gartner, Inc., “Critical Capabilities for the CRM Customer Engagement Center,” by Brian Manusama, Michael Maoz, December 19, 2017
- Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center,” Michael Maoz, Brian Manusama, May 8, 2017, and before 2013, this report was titled “Magic Quadrant for CRM Custom Service Contact Centers”.
- Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: “Real-Time Interaction Management, Q2 2017,” Rusty Warner with Mary Pilecki and Clare Garberg, June 6, 2017
- Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: CRM Suites for Enterprise Organizations, Q4 2016,” Kate Leggett, Stephen Powers, Mark Grannan, Sara Sjoblom, Chad Rafferty, and Peter Harrison, November 21, 2017
- Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting a Customer Relationship Management Solution, 2016-17
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The information contained in this press release is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described remains at the sole discretion of Pegasystems, Pegasystems specifically disclaims any liability with respect to this information.
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584