Accelerate time to close with sales automation.
Enterprises are increasingly turning to sales automation applications in an effort to increase productivity and improve sales performance. But typical sales automation software solutions are largely concerned with capturing data and are disconnected from other enterprise applications and the sales process. As a consequence, sales reps tend to rely on spreadsheets, reports and forecasts they have manually prepared rather than on any kind of automated processes. Sales managers have difficulty applying consistent methodologies and best practices to the sales process, and sales process management cannot be easily adjusted to handle variations in customers, sales teams, business units or geography.
Pega Sales Automation offers a far more effective alternative. With intelligent guidance, process automation and the ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements, our solution brings efficiency and consistency to every stage of the sales cycle.
Can you keep up with always-improving technology and ever-growing customer demands? See how CRM evolved helps your business do more, faster.
With products, pricing, regulations, channels, and competition changing at a breakneck pace, it’s time to reevaluate how your sales automation system is supporting—or slowing down—your business.
Pega Sales Automation gives you control of the sales process.
Pega Sales Automation provides the tools to standardize the sales process across business units, team members, products, geographies, accounts and channels. With Pega, sales teams can eliminate manual systems, get more value from legacy systems, dynamically adapt to each specialized situation, and configure the sales process for optimal results.
Pega brings automation to every aspect of the sales process, from prospecting to lead assignments and sales promotions to onboarding and fulfillment. Deployed on-premise or in the cloud, Sales Automation help teams intelligently manage every opportunity to deliver more sales and stronger customer relationships.
Key capabilities include:
- Sales process automation
- Intelligent guidance via analytics and rules
- Ability to quickly specialize the sales process
- Lead, opportunity, territory, and forecast management
- Configurable management dashboards and forecasts
- 360-degree view of the account, contact, organization and opportunity
- Social, mobile, and co-browsing capabilities to collaborate with peers, prospects and clients
- Account and contact management
- Microsoft Outlook integration for email and meeting capture
Benefits of Pega’s Sales Automation
With Sales Automation from Pega, you can:
- Improve customer relationships by blending predictive analytics and automated decisioning to recommend the next best action for sales reps, intelligently guiding them through the sales cycle.
- Intelligently rout, promote and handle leads and opportunities with industry-leading adaptive case management capabilities that require minimal manual intervention.
- Get a real-time view into your pipeline and sales progress with dashboards and reports for contacts, leads, opportunities and forecasts.
- Deliver an exceptional sales experience on any device by empowering your team to seamlessly collaborate and communicate with customers on tablets, smartphones and other devices.
- Configure and run your sales process with minimal customization and coding while easily integrating legacy systems.