Retailer software to perfect in-store clienteling | Pega Skip to main content
close Search
Close search

We'd prefer it if you saw us at our best. is not optimized for Internet Explorer. For the optimal experience, please use:

Close Deprecation Notice

Pega Retail Advisor: Create amazing in-store experiences with software for retailers

Clienteling that drives an amazing in-store experience

Only 10% of organizations can move fast enough to optimize their customer’s experience. The other 90% are trying to make it happen – but they’re constantly stepping on their own toes.

Are you trying to build a great in-store experience? Good Luck! Online retailers like Amazon have made it impossible to compete, and consumers have zero incentive to leave the house – whether it’s about stores, banking, services, or showrooms – it’s easier to find what they need online.

But retail locations still have one huge advantage – people can touch and feel the physical product. The real thing – no pictures, no augmented reality. How does it look? How does it feel? Can I talk to an actual person about it? Someone knowledgeable? That’s enough to get them up and moving – if we can provide an experience that makes it easy.

With Pega Retail Advisor, you can give customers a REAL reason to leave the house – by providing a luxury experience that starts the second they walk into the store.

First, you’ll arm your employees with a clienteling application they can access from any tablet or mobile device – one that’s connected directly to Pega Marketing and it’s Customer Decision Hub. The app will have access to customer data from all your other channels – like the web, call-center, email, mobile, or social media.

With the customer looking over their shoulder, the employee will be able to look up customer accounts, schedule appointments, make product recommendations, check inventory, or execute service tasks – all from inside the mobile clienteling app.

And even if the individual doesn’t want to give their name, you can still personalize the experience – by asking them questions about what they want, so our AI can recommend what they need – then show it to them.

In-Store Experience? #TheStruggleIsReal. But with Pega Retail Advisor, your customers will want to come to the store – and you’ll use a world-class AI to blow their minds, when they do.

Related Resources

Data Sheet

Pega’s Retail Advisor empowers a 1-1 experience that crosses Sales, Service and Marketing, and brings them to life in the retail setting.

Forrester Wave

Pegasystems was cited as a leader and received the highest scores possible in Vision, Supporting Services, Solution Packaging and Delivery, and Commercial Model.

White Paper

Pegasystems commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study to examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying the Pega Marketing Application.


The real value from Big Data and analytics comes when every customer conversation delivers exactly the right message, the right offer, and the right level of service to both give the customer a great experience and maximize the customer’s value to the organization.

Related Feature

Contextual Next-Best-Action

Analyze customer data, and derive crucial customer insights that drive coordinated real-time decisions across all channels.

Related Feature

Customer Journey Management

Pega enables a “dynamic” journey that flows with the customer – adapting in real-time.

See how Pega can help your business

Share this page LinkedIn