Governments Building for Change
Government is facing real pressure to deliver value sooner, prepare for future change, remain a good steward of taxpayer dollars and ensure that every investment is scalable and flexible.
- — Douglas Averill, Global Government Business Line Leader, Pegasystems
To accomplish each unique mission, government leaders are taking a closer look at their technology and processes. Learn how governments around the world are leading the way to build for change.
Download the report to see what these government agencies have in common:
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- New South Wales Transport Management Centre
- The Swedish Federation of Unemployment Insurance Funds
- Texas County & District Retirement System
- New Jersey Courts
- State of Maine
- California Franchise Tax Board
- California Department of Public Health
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
Customer Success Stories
With Pega, The Swedish Federation of Unemployment Insurance Funds is providing better service to those in need of unemployment income quickly.
With Pega, The Texas County & District Retirement System eliminated 5 systems and dramatically reduced system maintenance costs.
The State of Maine embraced the Pega cloud to optimize citizen services.