Governments Building for Change
"In today’s fast-paced environment, modernization means more than simply business process automation; governments need to be predictive, intuitive, and customer-centric."
- — Douglas Averill, Global Government Industry Markets Leader, Pegasystems
While every agency and program is unique, what remains the same is the need to future-proof our technology – to build not just for the next year, but for the next generation. Learn how governments around the world are building for change.
Download the report to see what these government agencies have in common:
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- New South Wales Transport Management Centre
- The Swedish Federation of Unemployment Insurance Funds
- Texas County & District Retirement System
- Australian Community Support Organisation
- Air Force Research Lab
- U.S. Department of Justice – Federal Bureau of Investigation
- New Jersey Courts
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- State of Maine
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs - DICTU
- Registers of Scotland
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- California Franchise Tax Board
- California Department of Public Health
Customer Success Stories
U.S. Department of Agriculture Reduces Payment Process From Months Down to Days.
With Pega, The Texas County & District Retirement System eliminated 5 systems and dramatically reduced system maintenance costs.
New Jersey Courts leads the way in criminal justice reform.