A major national animal heath incident resulted in significant financial losses because response to this crisis was slow and inefficient. To improve its emergency preparedness, the Animal Health Veterinary Laboratories Agency (AHVLA) needed a system to help it quickly identify and track infected animals in order to safeguard the population and meet compliance. The system needed to be able to respond quickly to an outbreak and be highly agile to handle new emergency scenarios.
In addition to being well-prepared to address the next crisis, see how AHVLA is now doing more with less through leveraging Pega. Even with a 10 percent reduction in head count, AHVLA quickly and easily handles a growing population, emergency situations and frequent policy changes.
- Improve program, while reducing costs
- Effectively respond to incidents
- Minimize financial impact of crisis outbreak
- Centralize processes across remote offices
- 10% reduction in resource costs
- 24 offices working in a unified system
- Millions in cost avoidance from future outbreaks
- No more paper-based processes
Empfohlene Studien und Insights
Neuigkeiten und aktuelle Trends entdecken
Eine außergewöhnlich leistungsstarke Software ist nicht das Einzige, was Pega auszeichnet.