Tealium and Pega Always-On Insights
Static data means static experiences. Tap into your customer's behavior in the moment with Tealium and Pega – so you can deliver relevant, engaging, human experiences.
How we do it
Combine the power of a real-time customer data platform with AI-powered decisioning.
Why Pega and Tealium?
With over 1,300 turnkey integrations, Tealium identifies and curates behavioral data from online and offline channels – all while being compliant with PII laws & GDPR regulations.
With Tealium's Customer Data Platform and Pega Customer Decision Hub™, you'll use first-party behavioral data and AI-powered decisioning to deliver relevant, empathetic, and contextual next best actions during every customer interaction, across channels.
Sense your customer's needs
Your customers are interacting with you more than ever on digital channels. But it's still challenging to turn that data into deep insights that power enterprise decisioning strategies – compliantly, cost-effectively, and in real-time.
With Tealium's integrated machine learning, you can create customizable customer profiles based on real-time events. This data is seamlessly transferred to the Pega Customer Decision Hub in real-time, providing insight around an individual's propensities, behavior, and needs.Learn more about Tealium
Determine the next best experience
Using those insights, Pega's always-on brain gains a real-time view of the customer. The brain then prioritizes engagement options and recommends a "next best experience" comprised of the best action, treatment, and channel for each individual. These engagements are hyper-personalized and adapted to a customer's unique needs.
Unify your customer's journey, effortlessly
Once the right action is calculated, you'll deliver these messages to customers through connected channels. These experiences can engage customers on a one-to-one level on owned digital properties and ad platforms, as well as inform conversations with agents. The result? Outstanding experiences, greater than ever customer loyalty, higher NPS scores, and increased conversion and retention.
What is a customer platform?
A customer data platform (CDP) is technology built to support marketing and CX use cases, by unifying a company’s customer data from all sources and channels. CDPs optimize the timing and targeting of messages, offers, and customer engagement activities, and enable the analysis of individual-level customer behavior over time.
Read more about CDPs and their key benefits.
What challenges or outcomes lead organizations to purchase CDPs?
Organizations turn to CDPs to help them:
- Centralize and activate the massive amount of data they have – collected from customers, channels, and lines of business across the organization
- Operationalize analytics and AI – to analyze customer interactions, predict behaviors, and generate value-add recommendations
- Connect their technologies by consolidating thousands of applications into a manageable suite of “core” solutions
- Humanize their customer relationships by moving from sales-based interactions to more relevant, value-add experiences
What are the core capabilities of a CDP?
Per the CDP Institute:
- Ingesting all types of customer data
- Using identity matching to unify into a single customer profile
- Analyzing, segmenting, and producing new insights from the data
- Activating that data and insights
Can CDPs identify customers?
Some CDPs have identity matching capabilities, which include deterministic matching (via emails and other hard keys) and probabilistic matching (by likelihood) of devices to an individual with an ID.
What capabilities are provided by Pega Customer Decision Hub that maximize the value of CDPs?
Pega Customer Decision Hub helps clients get the most out of their CDP implementation by:
- Providing industry data models with best-practice recommendations for model performance, business rules, compliance, and triggers
- Populating key data elements (including aggregates) into customer profiles – reducing implementation cycles and time to value
- Using adaptive models to evaluate your data attributes with every decision, using or discarding them based on their value to decisioning
- Leveraging best-practice framework to streamline integrations between Customer Decision Hub and Customer Data Platforms