Communication service providers (CSPs) often ask me how they can reduce costs while improving customer engagement for new 5G and fiber services, how they can use generative AI in the Pega Platform™ to improve the developer experience, and who they can speak to about scaling Pega to over a billion workflows a year. My answer is always the same: Come to PegaWorld iNspire!
PegaWorld iNspire is Pega’s annual flagship conference from June 11–13, 2023 in Las Vegas. We will be showcasing our leading low-code platform for AI-powered decisioning and workflow automation. The conference provides an opportunity for CSPs to learn about the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in customer engagement, customer service, and operational excellence. If you are wondering why showing up can be so transformational, see what Duncan MacDonald, CIO of Sunrise & Liberty Global, learned from his PegaWorld experience.
Here are some of things that CSPs should expect to see at PegaWorld:
Keynotes: On Monday, June 12 and Tuesday, June 13, we will start the day with inspiring keynotes from Pega’s leaders and forward-thinking clients.
- See Alan Trefler, Pega’s Founder and CEO, deliver his take on the latest AI innovations and how Pega’s low-code platform for AI-powered decisioning and workflow automation can help you adapt instantly and start building for change.
- Join John Walsh, Director of Technology Transformation at Virgin Media Ireland, as he breaks down the organization’s strategic approach to digitalization – including how it uses Pega’s customer service desktop, case management, and AI-based decisioning to simplify customer service and realize amazing results.
- Join Kerim Akgonul, Pega’s Chief Product Officer, as he explores the latest Pega Infinity™ innovations; Don Schuerman, Pega’s CTO, as he shares his insights on topics like the autonomous enterprise and generative AI; and Dr. Rob Walker, Pega’s GM of 1:1 Customer Engagement, as he talks about the fast-changing potential of AI in personalization.
- Hear directly from Aflac’s CIO, Shelia Anderson, about how Aflac has created an innovation pipeline to deliver exceptional service to its customers; Dorkas Koenen, Rabobank’s CMO, on how Rabobank has empowered employees to build valuable, personalized customer relationships using low code and AI; and Promiti Dutta, Citi’s Head of Analytics, on how Citi is delivering its mission of being a trusted Financial Services partner.
Breakout sessions Day 1: On Monday, June 12, breakout sessions will start at 11:30 AM and run for 45 minutes each. There are CSPs speaking in every timeslot, to fill your calendar with bright ideas.
- T-Mobile and Accenture: Realize Value from Hyper-personalization by Operationalizing Context-based Marketing, Sales, and Services
- How Telenet Elevates Customer Intimacy and Unlocks Business Value with Pega Customer Service™
- BT: The Future of MadTech is Cookie-free
- Accepting AI at T-Mobile: Driving Adoption to Achieve Business Outcomes
- Optus and Areteans: Next Best Action & Value Realization: Driving Customer Engagement & ROI
- Driving Growth in BT Enterprise with Pega’s AI-powered Decision Hub
- How Vodafone Uses Pega to Deliver a Value-driven Retention Experience in Assisted and Digital Channels
Breakout sessions Day 2: On Tuesday, June 13, breakout sessions will start at 11:30 AM and run for 45 minutes each.
- Pega is the Beating Heart of Virgin Media Ireland’s Total Customer Transformation
- Progress and Enjoyment with Every Connection: VodafoneZiggo’s Journey to More Meaningful Customer Dialogs
- Deutsche Telekom: Building a Mature Pega Center of Excellence
- Verizon and Cognizant: Transforming Customer Experience through AI and Automation
- Digital First: How BT Applies a Center of Excellence Model to Simplify Global Complexity
- NTT: Improving Customer Experiences and Streamlining Operations with Pega Cloud
- Google: How Google built their Solid Foundation to Scale quickly across Alphabet
Innovation Hub: Product experts and industry gurus will be on hand to meet you with 200+ live demos in the Innovation Hub from 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM on Monday and Tuesday. Check out the booth for communications industry solutions where you can find industry experts Mark Jackson, Axel Wells, and Olivia Christmann. Network with them to learn how CSPs are delivering outcomes using Pega in customer engagement, order management, customer service, service assurance, and network operations. See the next wave of Pega technology directly from the product experts. Plan your autonomous future by seeing firsthand how you can apply AI and automation to decisioning, operations, and servicing across your organization. Plus, connect with our sponsors who have hands-on experience to guide your transformational journey. Finally, join us for cocktail hour from 4:00 – 6:00 PM where you can catch up with old friends and build connections with other CSPs.
Meet Ups: This year there will be three telco meet ups where you can join Pega’s industry experts, colleagues, and peers to discuss the latest trends impacting the communications industry. Look for table tents in the Grand Ballroom for lunch (12:00 – 2:00 PM) on Monday and Tuesday. We will be discussing the following topics:
- Building the Autonomous Telco: Discuss steps through automation, digitalization, and customer experience to improve cost structures.
- Hyper-personalization in a recession: The recession has placed a massive squeeze on spending. How can CSPs use hyper-personalization in an empathetic manner?
- Improving 5G monetization: Discuss the services and digital platforms required to launch and operate new 5G services in an agile way.
The client-first PegaWorld iNspire conference is different. We focus on client-led success stories and opportunities for you to network with your CSP community. You will learn valuable insights, knowledge, and connections that can help you stay competitive and drive business success. Check our PegaWorld site for details. If you haven’t registered, do it now! I really hope to see you there!