Enterprise application integration is critical to competitiveness. Organizations today rely on enterprise applications more than ever to streamline business operations, reduce complexity, improve enterprise work management and connect with customers. But as they adopt new solutions to address emerging opportunities and evolving customer demands, many enterprises end up with a hodgepodge of applications that can't talk to each other and won't integrate easily.
To maximize agility and responsiveness, enterprises need a platform for application development and enterprise application integration that enables users to quickly build, adapt and scale applications for business use. The right platform must enable collaboration between IT and business users to get applications and the products they support to market faster.
That's where Pega can help. Pega 7 is a unified platform for enterprise application integration and software application development that lets you quickly build, adapt and integrate applications to take advantage of new opportunities, meet new business challenges and respond to the changing demands of customers.
Download Capgemini’s Productivity Study to see how Pega 7 stacks up against Java EE for developing global, feature-rich, and mobile-enabled enterprise applications.
Enterprise application integration with Pega
Pega is a leading provider of strategic solutions for Global 2000 companies, providing applications for sales, marketing, operations and one of the industry's leading CRM platforms.
The Pega 7 platform provides all the tools you need to quickly build highly scalable applications that meet the needs of multiple business units, customer segments, products, channels and geographies. More than six times faster than Java Enterprise Edition, Pega accelerates enterprise application integration and development to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Comprehensive tools for enterprise application integration
Pega 7's capabilities include:
- A user interface that lets business users and IT professionals collaborate more easily using visual tools to deliver applications faster and more accurately.
- The ability to automatically tailor applications to business context, making it easier to re-use policies and procedures from one application to the next.
- An elegant user interface with intuitive functionality that works across channels and can be embedded into mobile apps and existing websites.
- Case management capabilities that organize work by steps, stages and goals rather than transactions and processes, laying out tasks to be accomplished in a way that everyone can understand.
- Intelligent guidance that suggests the next best action to take, leveraging event streams, historical data and big data to optimize the customer experience.