Primerica creates personalized experiences for prospects and clients
Returned to OOB on the Pega Platform to improve operational processes, employee and customer satisfaction
Successfully shifted their operating model from process-focused to outcome-focused
Significantly reduced time to market for new B2C services
"We are seeing the power of the PEGA platform to drive top line growth, customer and employee satisfaction, as well as automating a host of manual labor intensive Backoffice processes. The power of the platform means we can do this with high quality, quickly, iteratively, all while standardizing our skills and the UX."
The Business Issue
Primerica Life Insurance, a decades-old North American financial services organization, is committed to building a brighter financial future for its clients.
Already deep into an enterprise-wide digital transformation, Primerica had redefined its Case Management process and successfully streamlined disparate technologies using Pega. They started by building out their Rep Marketing Center (RMC), a solution that blends sales, automation, and marketing into one platform. Using the RMC, agents can build their own sites using company-approved branding and guidelines, giving customers and prospects a uniform experience throughout every touchpoint they have with the company.
This initial implementation did not remain strictly out-of-the-box (OOB) and relied on customizations, which would become costly to maintain and upgrade as their business grows and changes. Primerica knew they needed to minimize customizations and return to OOB in order to provide clients, independent representatives, and employees a more intuitive and user-friendly way to manage work and a more consistent experience across the business.
Primerica engaged Pega Partner IQZ to redefine the RMC, adding new capabilities and removing customizations. With these new capabilities, Primerica has gone from process-focused to outcome-focused, generating real revenue across the business rather than focusing on executing individual campaigns.
The new solution offers:
- AI-driven next-best-content during prospect nurturing process
- Realtime campaigns and relevant offers using Pega CDH engine
- Personalized landing pages for RVPs and agents in SA portal
- Faster release cycle as part of GTM strategy
In addition to helping Primerica return to OOB, IQZ followed all Pega best practices to take the foundational solution that they had in the RMC and push it to the next phase to offer more functionality sooner than expected. With the help of IQZ, Primerica has:
- IQZ delivered a sophisticated, yet simple to use, marketing capability to their agents. This included 2-click campaign enablement and personalized content
- Transformed from email marketing to digital email automation using Pega Marketing and Customer Decision Hub to trigger real-time campaigns and send out relevant offers to increase one to one customer engagement
- Built an AI-driven Lead to Opportunities conversion flow to improve prospect conversion rate
- Introduced and implemented Pega’s micro journey concepts and promoted monthly production releases with new features
Primerica’s RMC is now OOB and on the path to modernization. Agents can log into the user-friendly platform and build out their own marketing sites, while prospects have the ability to schedule an appointment directly. In addition to simplifying and improving the customer experience, this new system allows Primerica to track a prospect’s activity across every touchpoint.
With the help of Pega and the guidance of IQZ, Primerica has successfully:
- Improved agent and RVP efficiency and effectiveness
- Created one-to-one personalized experiences for prospects and clients
- Gained better visibility and control over the prospect to customer conversion
- Significantly reduced time to market for new B2C services
Unlock profitable growth at scale with a workflow and AI decisioning platform that’s built for insurance.
Learn how to move from pushing products to recommending the next best action at every touch.
Today, traditional marketing just can’t compete. You need to make the shift to one-to-one marketing.
Improved email response times with Natural Language Processing (NLP) and AI.