Pegasystems Named a Leader in Digital Decisioning Platforms by Independent Research Firm
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – October 18, 2018 – Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company empowering customer engagement at the world’s leading enterprises, today announced Forrester Research has named Pega a Leader in the report The Forrester New Wave™: Digital Decisioning Platforms, Q4 2018 (1).
The report assessed 11 of the most significant digital decisioning platform vendors across 10 separate criteria. Forrester, which focuses the Forrester New Wave report series on emerging product segments, says digital decisioning platforms combine analytics, business rules management, and business process automation. However Forrester notes few vendors can completely integrate all three elements in a unified platform.
According to the Forrester report, “Pegasystems leads the pack by integrating decisions with actions. Pegasystems provides a unified set of tools and capabilities focused on maximum business impact. Its solutions connect both business processes and customer experiences.”
Pega received a “differentiated” rating – the highest ranking on Forrester New Wave’s three-point scale – in the developer experience, process features, functional integration, business results correlation, administration and management, and market approach criteria. The report states, “Pegasystems is best for enterprises that wish to fundamentally rethink business. Enterprises undergoing digital transformation will find the way that Pegasystems unifies decision, process, and customer experience compelling.”
Pega decisioning capabilities are powered by the Pega Infinity™ digital transformation suite, which enables businesses to improve customer engagement and operational efficiency in a unified end-to-end solution. By using real-time omni-channel AI at its core, Pega anticipates issues and provides next-best-action guidance in both customer-facing and back office decisions to enable consistently superior outcomes and customer experiences. Digital process automation drives business processes with case management and robotic automation to ensure all work gets done effectively and efficiently.
This report is among recent analyst recognition of Pega’s digital decisioning and customer engagement capabilities. Pega was named a Leader in the following recent reports: Forrester’s Forrester Wave for Cloud-Based Dynamic Case Management (2) and The Forrester Wave: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q2 2017 (3); Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center (4); and Ovum’s Customer Engagement Platform Decision Matrix report (5). Pega also received the highest scores in two use cases in Gartner’s December 2017 Critical Capabilities for the CRM Customer Engagement Center report (6).
Quotes & Commentary
“Many businesses now embracing decisioning solutions are stymied when they try to connect these advanced customer-facing capabilities to their backend systems – where the real work gets done,” said Rob Walker, vice president, decision management & analytics, Pegasystems. “At Pega, our unified Pega Infinity™ digital transformation software suite is the result of decades of experience deploying end-to-end AI and process management solutions at some of the world’s top organizations. We believe this recognition from Forrester as a leader in digital decisioning platforms further solidifies Pega’s reputation in providing businesses with differentiated experiences for their customers.”
- Analyst report: The Forrester New Wave™: Digital Decisioning Platforms, Q4 2018
- Solution background: Pega Infinity™
- Whitepaper: Artificial Intelligence and Improving the Customer Experience
- eBook: The Customer Decision Hub – What’s Inside the Always-On Brain
- Video: Build for Change: Case Lifecycle Management
- Forrester Research: The Forrester New Wave™: Digital Decisioning Platforms, Q4 2018," by John R. Rymer and Mike Gualtieri, with Christopher Mines, Sara Sjoblom, and Andrew Reese, October 18, 2018
- Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: "Cloud-Based Dynamic Case Management, Q1 2018," by Craig Le Clair, with Glenn O'Donnell, Robert Perdoni, and Diane Lynch, March 8, 2018
- Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: “Real-Time Interaction Management, Q2 2017,” Rusty Warner with Mary Pilecki and Clare Garberg, June 6, 2017
- Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center," Michael Maoz, Brian Manusama, May 16, 2018, and before 2013, this report was titled "Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Service Contact Centers"
- Ovum, “Decision Matrix: Selecting a Customer Engagement Platform, 2018-19,” by Jeremy Cox and Mila D’Antonio
- Gartner, Inc., “Critical Capabilities for the CRM Customer Engagement Center,” by Brian Manusama, Michael Maoz, December 19, 2017
The information contained in this press release is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described remains at the sole discretion of Pegasystems, Pegasystems specifically disclaims any liability with respect to this information.
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584