Pegasystems to explore how technology can humanize business at Pegaworld 2016
Thought leaders, customers, and partners to showcase how Pega technology creates meaningful customer relationships in the era of digital transformation
LAS VEGAS – May 31, 2016 – Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company empowering the world’s leading enterprises with strategic business applications, today announced Pegaworld 2016 will take place from June 5-8 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Pega’s annual conference will draw more than 3,500 business and technical visionaries from some of the world’s leading organizations, who will gather to discuss the ways in which technology humanizes business by creating impactful customer relationships. The keynote sessions on Monday and Tuesday will be live streamed on pega.com.
Throughout the four-day conference, Pegaworld presenters will highlight how global organizations are tackling complex business challenges in today’s digital age. These sessions will cover strategies for using next generation CRM and BPM technology to facilitate meaningful customer relationships and better business processes.
Keynote speakers at Pegaworld include:
- Alan Trefler, Founder and CEO, Pegasystems
- Kerim Akgonul, Senior Vice President of Products, Pegasystems
- Gerald Chertavian, Founder and CEO, Year Up
- Alistair Currie, Group Chief Operating Officer, ANZ
- Nicole Gleason, Practice Lead, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Merkle
- Birgit König, Ph.D., CEO, Allianz Health Germany
- Gilles Leyrat, Senior Vice President, Customer & Partner Services, Cisco
- Alan Marcus, Head of the Technology Agenda, Member of the Executive Committee, World Economic Forum
- Christopher Paquette, Principal, McKinsey
- Toine Straathof, Executive Vice President, Rabobank Group
- Kevin R. Sullivan, Senior Vice President and Head of the Decision Sciences Group, Fifth Third Bank
- Jeroen Tas, CEO, Connected Care & Health Informatics, Philips
This year’s conference will be the largest-ever gathering of Pega’s customers, partners, and thought leaders. Alan Trefler, Founder and CEO of Pegasystems, will kick off Pegaworld with his keynote address at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Monday, June 6, followed by a three-day agenda comprising more than 100 additional keynotes, panels, customer and partner-led sessions, and workshops with hands-on training to help attendees increase their knowledge of Pega.
Further details including registration information can be found on the Pegaworld event page. To join the conversation on twitter, please use #Pegaworld.
Quotes & Commentary:
“In today’s digitally connected world, businesses are challenged by increasing competition and customer demands,” said Alan Trefler, Founder and CEO, Pegasystems. “We’ve designed Pegaworld as a place for thought leaders and innovators to come together and share strategies to overcome these challenges. Thanks to our robust ecosystem of partners, thought leaders, and customers, this meeting of the minds will give businesses the tools they need to transform and thrive in the age of digital transformation.”
- For access to the agenda, visit: Pegaworld agenda
- For more information on registering, visit: Pegaworld registration
- For more insight on sponsors, visit: Pegaworld sponsors
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584