This bank felt it could improve customer service and sales returns of its sales and service center agents with Pega Robotic Automation. They use a mix of legacy applications – Siebel CRM, VB, mainframe, and browser-based. These disparate applications and their complex back-and-forth, screen-switching operations impacted several performance areas. They envisioned efficiency and compliance of systems allowing agents to be trained in basic proficiency quickly and rapidly advancing to “experienced” status creating more sales opportunities.
- Reduce AHT
- Increase sales opportunities
- Reduce error rates
- Reduce training time for agents
- AHT dropped from 360 seconds to 120 seconds (reduction of about 66%) for Payment Process
- Increase up-sell and cross-sell
- Improved agent compliance
- Reduced agent training time and agent churn
Recommended research & insights
See what’s new, what’s next, and what’s trending right now.
Uniquely powerful software isn’t the only thing that sets us apart.