Pega 7 Platform: DocuSign Integration
Pegasystems and DocuSign have announced a technology partnership enabling enterprises to integrate DocuSign's digital signature capabilities within Pega's CRM applications and the Pega 7 platform. With this integration, Pegasystems' clients can significantly drive down operating costs while providing a faster and more convenient way for their customers to sign and send transactional documents.
Together the technologies will help companies keep processes 100% digital from start to finish to accelerate transactions, reduce costs, and delight customers. By integrating their product offerings, Pega and DocuSign:
- Enable digital signing of documents from any Pega application
- Enable Pega 7 to generate signing requests via DocuSign API
- Allow Pega 7 to be aware that a document has been viewed as well as electronically signed
- Enable viewing of signed documents and the associated certificate of completion attached to the originating entity as a PDF within the Pega application
- Introduce a new Smart Shape for Pega 7 Designer Studio making it easy to incorporate eSignatures into Pega 7 flows
PegaWorld iNspire | May 4, 2021
We’re bringing you the most iNnovative tools, ideas, and success stories to get you up to speed – all in a convenient virtual format.
We’ve brought together customer engagement and digital process automation in one unified portfolio, powered by our visionary no-code platform.