Pega 7 Platform: DocuSign Integration
Pegasystems and DocuSign have announced a technology partnership enabling enterprises to integrate DocuSign's digital signature capabilities within Pega's CRM applications and the Pega 7 platform. With this integration, Pegasystems' clients can significantly drive down operating costs while providing a faster and more convenient way for their customers to sign and send transactional documents.
Together the technologies will help companies keep processes 100% digital from start to finish to accelerate transactions, reduce costs, and delight customers. By integrating their product offerings, Pega and DocuSign:
- Enable digital signing of documents from any Pega application
- Enable Pega 7 to generate signing requests via DocuSign API
- Allow Pega 7 to be aware that a document has been viewed as well as electronically signed
- Enable viewing of signed documents and the associated certificate of completion attached to the originating entity as a PDF within the Pega application
- Introduce a new Smart Shape for Pega 7 Designer Studio making it easy to incorporate eSignatures into Pega 7 flows
Recommended research & insights
See what’s new, what’s next, and what’s trending right now.
Uniquely powerful software isn’t the only thing that sets us apart.