CCWIS & Modularity: Navigating the Shifting Child Welfare
Recent guidance from the U.S. Administration for Children and Families (ACF) offers suggestions and examples for implementing modular design to meet Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System (CCWIS) requirements. Watch this webinar to hear a panel of health and human services experts break down what the guidance means for your agency.
This 60-minute webinar will provide:
- Insights and lessons-learned from ongoing state CCWIS implementations
- Advice for successfully meeting the ACF’s CCWIS standards
- Strategies for using modularity to improve outcomes for children and families
- Tiffany Blair, Director, Industry Markets – Health and Human Services, Pegasystems Inc.
- Galen Bock, National Practice Lead for Child Welfare, CGI
- Kathy Dalton, Moderator - Senior Fellow, Governing
Product Area: Robotic Automation
Topic: Digital Transformation
Challenge: Customer Engagement