CCWIS & Modularity: Navigating the Shifting Child Welfare
Recent guidance from the U.S. Administration for Children and Families (ACF) offers suggestions and examples for implementing modular design to meet Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System (CCWIS) requirements. Watch this webinar to hear a panel of health and human services experts break down what the guidance means for your agency.
This 60-minute webinar will provide:
- Insights and lessons-learned from ongoing state CCWIS implementations
- Advice for successfully meeting the ACF’s CCWIS standards
- Strategies for using modularity to improve outcomes for children and families
- Tiffany Blair, Director, Industry Markets – Health and Human Services, Pegasystems Inc.
- Galen Bock, National Practice Lead for Child Welfare, CGI
- Kathy Dalton, Moderator - Senior Fellow, Governing
PegaWorld iNspire | May 4, 2021
We’re bringing you the most iNnovative tools, ideas, and success stories to get you up to speed – all in a convenient virtual format.
We’ve brought together customer engagement and digital process automation in one unified portfolio, powered by our visionary no-code platform.