The global economy is evolving. Information technology and electronics used to automate production is itself becoming automated by artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics. Services that were once provided by humans are now being provided by a blend of humans, chatbots, and AI-based software. And winning organizations are building digital ecosystems that connect all of the people, systems, and data necessary to deliver goods and services.
How can you keep pace with this rapidly evolving digital economy? Start with these five, free, online courses from Pega Academy, which cover a range of topics in AI, robotics, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and no-code app development.
- Visualizing Automations with an Agile Mindset: Learn how to find, communicate, and deliver your next automation project to drive business value. This course focuses on real business processes that use automations to achieve their end business goals.
- Pega Robotic Automation Architect Essentials: In as little as four days you’ll learn how to develop a robotic automation (RA) solution and make an immediate impact in your organization. The course teaches RA basic functionality, process flow, terminology, and core building blocks. You’ll also learn how to integrate robotic automations with Windows and web applications, and learn how to use debugging tools to test your solution.
- Introduction to Customer Decision Hub: AI is becoming a critical component for every organization. Self-learning models can suggest actions and adapt decisions in real-time. Learn how to unlock your data and analytics to predict customer behavior, and use AI to personalize customer interactions across every channel.
- Designing and Implementing Mobile Solutions: Mobile devices are no longer an afterthought – they are becoming the primary way through which people contact organizations. Building on existing software developer knowledge, learn how to design a sustainable and scalable user interface for the mobile experience, focusing on mobility concepts and capabilities.
- Pega Customer Service Foundation: Learn how to create consistent customer experiences anywhere and give your customers what they need when they need it. This courses provides an introduction and overview into several products that are part of a unified CRM ecosystem, including chat, co-browse, knowledge management, and self-service portals.
Take advantage of Pega Academy’s free, flexible, online training courses. It’s a new year and a new economy. Resolve to accelerate your career!
LEARN MORE: Check out Pega Academy’s more than 200 free, online, self-paced training modules and courses that help future proof your career.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Don Schuerman is Pega’s CTO, vice president of product marketing, and an evangelist for customer engagement and digital transformation.