The global economy is evolving. Information technology and electronics used to automate production is itself becoming automated by artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics. Services that were once provided by humans are now being provided by a blend of humans, chatbots, and AI-based software. And winning organizations are building digital ecosystems that connect all of the people, systems, and data necessary to deliver goods and services.
How can you keep pace with this rapidly evolving digital economy? Start with these five, free, online courses from Pega Academy, which cover a range of topics in AI, robotics, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and no-code app development.
- Low-Code App Builder: Low-code software platforms help organizations innovate by empowering seasoned developers and citizen developers to work collaboratively on app dev projects. This beginner-level course prepares students to develop low-code applications on the Pega Platform™.
- Pega Robotics System Architect: In as little as three days you’ll learn how to develop a robotic process automation (RPA) solution and make an immediate impact in your organization. The course teaches RPA basic functionality, process flow, terminology, and core building blocks. You’ll also learn how to integrate robotic automations with Windows and web applications, and learn how to use debugging tools to test your solution.
- Pega Customer Decision Hub Foundation: AI is becoming a critical component for every organization. Self-learning models can suggest actions and adapt decisions in real-time. Learn how to unlock your data and analytics to predict customer behavior and use AI to personalize customer interactions across every channel.
- User Interface Foundation: Great end-user experiences begin with great UI design. Learn how to design a sustainable and scalable user interface for a range of experiences, including mobility concepts and capabilities.
- Pega Customer Service Foundation: Learn how to create consistent customer experiences anywhere and give your customers what they need when they need it. This course provides an introduction and overview into several products that are part of a unified CRM ecosystem, including chat, co-browse, knowledge management, and self-service portals.
Take advantage of Pega Academy’s free, flexible, online training courses. It’s a new year and a new economy. Resolve to accelerate your career!
- Check out Pega Academy’s more than 200 free, online, self-paced training modules and courses that help future proof your career.
- Pega Certified System Architects are in demand around the globe! Get certified and start a career as a Pega developer.
- Visit the Pega Community page to find more training, support, and networking opportunities.
- Ask questions and share your experience in our Collaboration Center.
- Follow @PegaDeveloper on Twitter for our latest training and event announcements.