Claims processing operations are required to be customer-focused, cost-effective, and adaptable. Claims processing systems help many of the world’s largest insurance companies achieve these objectives under the most demanding conditions.
Claims processing software for insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, and other industries should enable organizations to develop automated end-to-end processes that are highly intelligent, agile, and ready to deliver ROI. These software solutions should also allow agents to easily create intelligent, dynamic business rules that fully capture company objectives and best practices, and use those rules to drive automated processes that apply the best thinking consistently across organizations.
Desktop simplification drives efficiencies for leading North American insurance provider
Pega delivered five solutions that enhanced operational efficiency, simplified processes, and surpassed the training objectives of the insurer.
PegaWorld 2018: Infosys: Transforming claims handling with a next gen digital solution ensuring insurance organizations are future ready
Learn how Pega BPM has helped Infosys in it's transformation journey.
AIG Japan: Revolutionizing the way insurance is sold
To execute their vision, AIG Japan turned to Pega to create an intuitive, state-of-the-art portal for sales and service.
Feature-rich claims management solutions
Pega’s solution framework for claims processing software is rich with built-in features including:
- Intelligent data capture for FNOL, NOL, and FROI, with dynamic flows and forms that respond to the customer’s needs
- Support for multi-channel claims entry via mail, fax, contact center, Internet, or email
- Data integration for all types of information including databases, flat files, images, PDF, and major APIs
- Comprehensive case management tools, with built-in SLA performance tracking
- Early detection and alerting for patterns indicating potential fraud
- Self-documenting processes that simplify auditing and compliance reporting
Additionally Pega BPM integrates seamlessly with your existing enterprise systems, to facilitate rapid deployment. Pega’s claims processing software, and other types of insurance policy management software, provides a foundation of industry best practices upon which your business can quickly create its own customized applications.
- Aegis creates a next-generation underwriting system (Customer Story)
- Build for Change: Directly capture objectives (DCO) (Video)
- Pega Commercial Lines Underwriting (Data Sheet)
- Kick-Starting Commercial Lines Underwriting (Blog Post)