Pegasystems Honors Partners at PegaWorld 2017 for Driving Client Success, Accelerating Growth, and Providing Thought Leadership
LAS VEGAS – June 6, 2017 – Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company empowering customer engagement at the world’s leading enterprises, today announced the winners of the 2017 Pega Partner Awards at the annual PegaWorld conference taking place this week in Las Vegas. These awards recognize Pegasystems’ partners that have demonstrated an extraordinary ability to drive customer success, accelerate growth, and provide thought leadership by leveraging Pega’s industry-leading customer engagement solutions.
Pegasystems’ global ecosystem of alliance partners combines the value of Pega solutions with partners’ deep industry experience, skills, and best practices to help organizations achieve world-class business outcomes. This year’s awards include four categories: Partner of the Year, Driving Customer Success, Accelerating Growth, and Thought Leadership. This year’s recipients are:
Partner of the Year
- Accenture, for demonstrating overall excellence in driving client success across Pega’s applications portfolio, including Pega robotics and artificial intelligence (AI).
Driving Customer Success
- Accenture, Partner Excellence in Driving Customer Success: Implementation Quality, for excellence in overall implementation quality by demonstrating superior governance, project management, and DevOps.
- Cognizant, Partner Excellence in Driving Customer Success: Practice Breadth and Depth, for leadership in practice size and the addition of certified resources.
- TCS, Partner Excellence in Driving Customer Success: Advanced Practice Development, for leadership in breadth of certifications and increasing certified resources.
- Infosys, Partner Excellence in Accelerating Growth: Business Development, for excellence in collaboration of license sales and increasing pipeline growth.
- Capgemini, Partner Excellence in Accelerating Growth: Pega Implementation Practice, for accelerating practice growth by overachieving certification targets, practice growth targets, and new certified resources.
- Comet, a Merkle Company, Partner Excellence in Thought Leadership: Customer Engagement, for excellence in leveraging Pega’s marketing and decisioning solutions to help leading companies realize world class customer engagement.
- Accenture, Partner Excellence in Thought Leadership: Future of Work, for achieving the fastest growing Pega Robotic Automation practice and ongoing investment in skill development.
- EY, Partner Excellence in Thought Leadership: Future of Work, for demonstrating leadership in integrating robotics into its BPM delivery centers and ongoing investment in skill development.
- Virtusa, Partner Excellence in Thought Leadership: Agile Enterprise, for excellence in leveraging Pega® Platform to help leading companies adapt to rapidly changing business requirements.
The partner awards were announced today at the annual PegaWorld conference, currently being held at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas from June 4-7. PegaWorld gathers industry leaders and innovators to discuss how to overcome customer engagement challenges facing businesses today. For more information or to watch the day’s morning keynotes live, visit https://www.pega.com/events/pegaworld.
Quotes & Commentary:
“We’ve seen tremendous results from our alliance partners over the past year in helping our clients maximize the value of their technology investments and transform their businesses,” said Ken Nicolson, vice president, global alliances, Pegasystems. “The winners of this year’s Pega Partner Awards provide clients with innovative solutions that increase their ability to accomplish long-term growth and transformation.”
Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega Platform™ – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 35-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and digital process automation (DPA), powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results. For more information on Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) visit www.pega.com.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The information contained in this press release is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described remains at the sole discretion of Pegasystems, Pegasystems specifically disclaims any liability with respect to this information.
Lisa Pintchman Rogers
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584
One Rogers St.
Cambridge, MA 02142
Phone +1 617-374-9600
Fax +1 617-374-9620