Pegasystems Delivers Next-Generation Warranty Claims Management
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – February 14, 2010 – Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA), the leader in business process management (BPM) solutions, today announced a new end-to-end Warranty Claims Management solution that makes warranty claims processing more efficient. Prior releases of the solution have helped clients drive down costs and improve product quality, while boosting customer satisfaction. Warranty teams are now empowered to streamline and optimize processes throughout the entire warranty claims lifecycle, supporting innovative ways to leverage claims data to track product issues while retaining customers.
Pega’s industry-leading case management application helps organizations quickly define case solutions and manage case work with unparalleled control, visibility, and ease of use. This latest release of Warranty Claims Management offers new capabilities to work more collaboratively, adapting, in real-time, to unexpected and ad-hoc tasks that can occur during the warranty claims life cycle. This capability provides warranty organizations unparalleled oversight into the claims management process while reducing errors in entitlement verification, warranty authorizations, claims verifications, and claims approvals or rejections.
The solution offers additional support to automotive companies and suppliers through enriched parts return processing with end-to-end automation, from initial dealer notification through ensuring that the requesting vehicle engineer receives notification of the replacement part arrival. The parts return feature includes dealership to loading dock tracking, with integration to shipping systems and workforce management solutions. The solution also includes supplier recovery processing, which provides timely supplier parts warranty verifications to track supplier claims against actual recovery to analyze and report on the cost recovery for failed parts.
Highlights & Key Facts:
Warranty Claims Management delivers:
- Highly-adaptive case management. Teams can quickly create new versions of a case process, learn from and adapt to real world situations, and continually improve processes while doing the work.
- Enhanced ease of use so warranty managers can visualize and manage even the most complex case work flows. Now, it’s easier to design and define all cases, sub-cases, tasks, and all the necessary elements (content, subjects, roles, events, etc.) to optimize case outcomes.
- Improved the warranty claim processing with 360-degree visibility into all cases and dynamic decision support.
Quotes & Commentary:
“Our new Warranty Claims Management solution combines Pega’s strong capabilities in warranty solutions with our best-in-class case management functionality to deliver a solution that meets the needs of today’s warranty service organizations while driving greater efficiencies in their processes,” said Dr. Setrag Khoshafian, Vice President of Product Marketing and BPM Technology at Pegasystems. “By providing a 360 degree view into warranty management, Pega can provide greater transparency and insight into all warranty cases to streamline the warranty process, drive product quality, improve client service, and provide a strong return on investment for our clients.”
- For more information on Pega’s Warranty Claims Management solution, please visit: https://www.pega.com/solutions/by-industry/automotive-and-transport/automotive-warranty-management
- For a data sheet on Pega’s Warranty Claims Management solution, please visit: https://www.pega.com/resources/pegasystems-customer-centric-solution-for-expediting-warranty-claims-and-reducing-expenses
- Dr. Setrag Khoshafian will be delivering a presentation with Sudripto De, Principal for New Markets and Services at Infosys, at the upcoming Warranty Chain Management Conference on March 17, 2011 titled How Agile is Your Warranty Claims Managament Process?
Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) develops strategic applications for marketing, sales, service, and operations. Pega’s applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega’s Global 3000 customers include many of the world’s most sophisticated and successful enterprises. Pega’s applications, available in the cloud or on-premises, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients’ strategic business needs. Pega’s clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use, and global scale. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The information contained in this press release is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described remains at the sole discretion of Pegasystems, Pegasystems specifically disclaims any liability with respect to this information.
Lisa Pintchman Rogers
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584
One Rogers St.
Cambridge, MA 02142
Phone +1 617-374-9600
Fax +1 617-374-9620