Strategic Marketing to Build Customer Relationships
Pittsburgh-based PNC Financial Services Group wanted to continue to strengthen its brand identity by building a compelling customer experience driven by marketing data, analytics and customer insight. The bank envisioned a relationship with their customers in which relevant, personalized actions and offers are delivered in the right channel, at the right time. This goal required a comprehensive solution capable of coordinating all of the interactions with a customer across all channels and in real time, so that each interaction optimizes the outcome for the individual and the bank.
Powered by Pega’s business process management and real-time decisioning technology, the bank’s Customer Interaction Management system (CIM) delivers a centralized hub for managing all customer treatments across all channels.
- Deliver compelling customer experience
- Increase revenue with personalized offers
- Eliminate manual processes and decision-making
- Immediate revenue uplift
- #1 in customer experience for northeast banks
- #2 nationally in banking customer experience
- Consistent automated processes across the enterprise
Recommended research & insights
See what’s new, what’s next, and what’s trending right now.
Uniquely powerful software isn’t the only thing that sets us apart.