Pega Always-On Insights
Static data leads to static experiences. Tap into your customer’s behavior in the moment – so you can deliver relevant, engaging, human experiences.
How We Do It
Use real-time decisioning to convert data and signals into insights
What is Always-On Insights?
Your customers are interacting with you more than ever on digital channels. But it’s still challenging to convert those behaviors into the kind of compelling insights that can power meaningful customer experiences – and do so cost-effectively, in real-time, while still maintaining compliance.
Our Always-On Insights capabilities help you connect your customer data platforms and other signal providers directly to the Pega Customer Decision Hub™, converts their signals into fuel to power our decisioning AI, then calculate the “next best experience” – by selecting the best combination of journey, action, and treatment for that individual customer, in that specific moment.
What are Customer Data Connectors?
Pega’s Customer Data Connectors are pre-built and available out of the box, bridging the gap between Customer Data Platforms and the Pega Customer Decision Hub. They’re designed to integrate data and decisioning almost instantly – so you can use streaming insights for predictions, rules, and next-best-action decision-making. Deliver the best experience possible, based on what a customer needs right now.
Download this eBook to learn more about how businesses are decreasing acquisition costs, maximizing customer retention, and driving revenue growth by activating data across their entire organization.
What is Customer Profile Designer?
Pega’s Customer Profile Designer enables organizations to collect, aggregate, and curate real-time streaming data, map it to their customer profiles, and immediately start using it as model predictions and arbitration rules – drastically reducing the time-to-value for new data sources and attributes.
What is the Next Best Experience?
Using those insights, Pega’s always-on brain gains a real-time view of the customer and their full context. The brain then arbitrates engagement options and recommends a “next best experience” comprised of the best action, treatment, and channel for each individual. These engagements are hyper-personalized and constantly changing, so they’re always aligned with the customer’s unique needs.
How can you unify the customer experience?
Once the right action is calculated, you can present that action to a customer on any connected channel – from the web and mobile, to email, paid advertisements, and even the IVR and contact center. The result? a fully contextual and connected experience, that drives better engagement, higher NPS, and increased conversion rates.
Frequently Asked Questions
A Customer Data Platform (CDP) is a software application built to support marketing and CX use cases, by unifying a company’s customer data from marketing and other channels. CDPs optimize the timing and targeting of messages, offers and customer engagement activities, and enable the analysis of individual-level customer behavior over time.
Organizations turn to CDPs to help them:
- Activate the massive amount of data they have – collected from customers, channels, and lines of business across the organization
- Operationalize analytics and AI - to analyze customer interactions, predict behaviors, and generate value-add recommendations
- Rationalize their technologies - consolidate 1000’s of applications into a manageable suite of “core” solutions
- Humanize their customer relationships - move from sales-based interactions, to more relevant, value-add experiences
Per the CDP Institute:
- Ingesting all types of customer data
- Using identity matching, unify into a single customer profile
- Analyze, segment, and produce new insights from the data
- Activate that data and insights
Some CDPs have Identity Matching capabilities, which include deterministic matching (via emails and other hard keys), and probabilistic matching (by likelihood) of devices to an individual with an ID.
Customer Decision Hub helps clients get the most out of their CDP implementation by:
- Providing industry data model with best-practice recommendations for model performance, business rules, compliance, and triggers
- Populating key data elements (including aggregates) into customer profiles – reducing implementation cycles & time to value
- Adaptive models evaluate your data attributes with every decision, using or discarding them based on their value to decisioning
- Leveraging best-practice framework to streamline integrations between Customer Decision Hub and Customer Data Platforms
A Pega White Paper
Responsible AI: great power requires greater accountability
The benefits of AI are well established, but organizations using AI-driven systems must be accountable for their actions. Beyond the financial and legal risk of “AI gone wrong”, there is a moral obligation to improve AI.
Learn how responsible AI can set higher standards, reduce bias, and promote empathy.