Modernizing Criminal Justice
While modernizing its legacy court case management systems, New Jersey passed revolutionary criminal justice reform legislation, creating a fairer process for its citizens and improving public safety.
"With 40,000 New Jersey law enforcement officers and 2,500 municipal court staff using Pega for automated end-to-end criminal justice processes, we are now able to do great things with the processing power in front of us."
New Jersey Courts’ Innovation
Hear the secret to New Jersey Courts’ innovative approach to modernization, data management, and real-time AI by watching these 12 video shorts:
1. The New Jersey Courts mission and digital transformation journey
2. Flexibility for legislative change
3. From hours to seconds with real-time AI
4. Putting the customer first with a modernized platform
5. Managing business needs and change
6. Business and IT collaboration
7. The benefits of enabling and empowering employees
8. Breaking down silos and finding areas for reuse
9. Why Pega?
10. Improving lives through criminal justice reform
11. Approaching IT modernization
12. Using natural language processing (NLP) to make use of unstructured data
Governments Building for Change
Learn how government agencies across the globe are approaching modernization.
FBI Selects Pega to Streamline Operations Across Bureau
Read how Pega applications will help increase efficiencies and speed processes.
Rapid Modernization with Pega Government Platform
Gain value early in your modernization journey with a low-risk, agile approach.