Transform your network operations
Reduce time and cost to set up and fix wireless sites and wireline networks
The pace of change is accelerating as communications service providers (CSPs) provide customers with more high-speed connectivity services. To meet growing demands on your network, you need to fix and expand your wireless and wireline networks. Pega makes it easy for you to automate and track work across multiple systems, giving you a way to manage the entire process and improve efficiency. With AI and automation, you’ll identify roadblocks early, track costs easily, and orchestrate processes from start to finish.
- Adapt quickly with flexible workflows
- Streamline new technology rollouts
- Meet customer demand more efficiently
Google improves service ticket processing times by 10X
Learn all about Project Moose, a low-code workflow management solution that fully automates 80% of Google’s ticketing volume.
Vodafone radically simplifies and automates
See how Vodafone UK intelligently streamlines complex workflows across all aspects of its business, including network engineering and network operations.
BT simplifies global complexity at scale
Discover how BT saved millions and reduced manual processes through optimization of its network provisioning.
Optimize workflows to streamline network operations
Complex network processes and the coordination of people are difficult to manage and track, especially as remote and hybrid work becomes common. Pega weaves your data and activity across different systems into one single dashboard, so you can automatically assign work based on availability, geographical location, and skill, and collaborate effectively across functions.
How we do it
- Manage all required resources on one platform
- Identify sites with easy-to-use graphical user interfaces
- Leverage rules and AI to remove errors and automate successful network rollouts
Accelerate network rollout
Reduce delivery times and costs
New products and more sites coupled with rigid systems lead to more work and increased supply chain complexity. With a fully configurable low-code environment, CSPs can connect across systems and silos to quickly adapt and deploy more networks and accommodate new innovations.
How we do it
- Automate across systems and silos to remove manual work
- Easily support and adapt to new requirements and services
- Execute orders that span multiple vendors, technologies, and equipment types
Gain end-to-end visibility
Efficiently manage your network from start to finish
Complex, siloed, and people-intensive processes hold CSPs back from deploying networks within set SLAs. With Pega, CSPs gain end-to-end visibility of all interested parties, supporting different views for network planners, engineers, designers, contractors, and more. Orchestrate across technologies and vendors to ensure resources are used efficiently and effectively.
How we do it
- Use Process AI to predict outcomes and improve future network planning
- Automate maintenance to identify outages and fix them immediately
- Increase efficiency by maximizing use of skilled workforce