Reduce Implementation Time
Being able to innovate quickly and release more frequently is a competitive advantage. We do it. You should, too.
We accelerate delivery by:
- Using an agile delivery methodology that emphasizes short, frequent releases
- Focusing on the Minimum Loveable Product instead of building for the end state
- Targeting a first production release in under 90 days
- Iterating continuously based on user feedback to promptly respond to business changes
Future-proof your investment
Nothing is worse than investing in a product only to realize months later that it’s already a fossil. Your software shouldn’t expire that quickly, nor should it become a maintenance nightmare.
With Pega, your solution will always reflect your current business and will be prepared for the evolution of your customers’ behavior. To that end, we adhere to these delivery best practices:
- Capture business needs with Pega’s Directly Capture Objectives (DCO)
- Build within the model
- Develop iteratively with Agile
- Foster a culture of continuous communication
Reduce total cost of ownership
With Pega, you spend less and get more.
Feature-rich applications easily connect to your existing data sources and eliminate upfront development costs. Maximizing reuse saves time and money as you scale your solution or extend Pega to other parts of the business. Quick Win packages produce a faster ROI.