Pegasystems and DocuSign have announced a technology partnership enabling enterprises to integrate DocuSign's digital signature capabilities within Pega's CRM applications and the Pega 7 platform. With this integration, Pegasystems' clients can significantly drive down operating costs while providing a faster and more convenient way for their customers to sign and send transactional documents.
Together the technologies will help companies keep processes 100% digital from start to finish to accelerate transactions, reduce costs, and delight customers. By integrating their product offerings, Pega and DocuSign:
- Enable digital signing of documents from any Pega application
- Enable Pega 7 to generate signing requests via DocuSign API
- Allow Pega 7 to be aware that a document has been viewed as well as electronically signed
- Enable viewing of signed documents and the associated certificate of completion attached to the originating entity as a PDF within the Pega application
- Introduce a new Smart Shape for Pega 7 Designer Studio making it easy to incorporate eSignatures into Pega 7 flows
Any Pega process can quickly and easily incorporate digital signatures with built-in DocuSign integration | 2:16
DocuSign is the world leader in digital transaction management, providing the fastest, most secure way to make every approval and agreement digital.
The most well recognized feature of digital transaction management is the eSignature. The ability to prepare, send, sign, and manage documents digitally is what delivers value to customers. Electronic signatures are valid and legally binding around the world.
Pega delivers digital transformation that enables customers to provide ONE digital journey for their customers. DocuSign's mission to make every customer interaction completely digital is highly complementary. DocuSign's eSignature is the de-facto industry standard for digital signature processing. eSignature has numerous applications across Pega's key industries, especially Insurance, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Communications & Media.