Hear from former Regulators of the FDIC and CFPB on current regulatory changes affecting financial services firms today.
This webcast includes:
- The view from Washington on where the regulatory agenda is headed in a post financial crisis and post Dodd-Frank environment
- What the global regulatory outlook means for large financial institutions
- Proactive strategies to identify and manage regulatory risks, while providing a more effective means of communicating with Regulators
- Mike Krimminger, Partner at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton, Former General Counsel of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Garry Reeder, Partner & Head of Advisory Practice at Fenway Summer LLC, Former Chief of Staff of the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- Reetu Khosla, Global Director & Industry Principal, Risk, Fraud and Compliance, Pegasystems Inc.