Government Empowered 2016: Modernization - Early Victories in a Marathon
"When a bad guy starts stealing from the IRS, they don't just steal from the IRS because they are a one-stop shop…We're all in this together. Everybody should be having heightened alert that other things may transpire around this individual or around this type of activity. It's transparency. It's sharing of functionality [across government and industry], and it's actually sharing the value."
- Wes Johnson, Deputy Executive Director in Philadelphia, U.S. Department of the Treasury
This panel session at Government Empowered 2016 features leaders from the U.S. Department of Justice, New Jersey Courts and U.S. Department of the Treasury as they share candid insights into the following aspects of legacy modernization: timeline and scope, methodology, partnering and enablement, and thinking differently. Watch now to hear best practices and lessons learned from each of the panelists’ own experiences.
- Wes Johnson, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Jack McCarthy, New Jersey Courts
- Rick Smith, U.S. Department of Justice
- James Lawless, Pegasystems