Back-end Software Engineer Intern - Summer 2024
Meet Our Team:
As a Software Engineer Intern, you will participate in the development of thoughtful designs and in applying innovative technologies to develop the best technical solutions. Our goal is to provide you with work experience that will help you learn new skills and improve your current ones, jumpstarting your career.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will participate in the development of thoughtful designs and in applying innovative technologies to develop the best technical solutions. Our goal is to provide you with work experience that will help you learn new skills and improve your current ones, jumpstarting your career!
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Participate in everyday team duties, and perform assigned tasks with the assistance of more experienced team members, with an opportunity to propose other improvements,
- Provide technical assistance to advance the capabilities of products and resolve complex issues,
- Learn about our Pega Platform™ used globally by our clients (the biggest, and the most famous brands in the world),
- Work with e.g.: Java, Kotlin, and Python impacting our products.
Who You Are:
We are looking for highly engaged, technically strong and collaborative students with a positive attitude who want to help us with achieving our goal - being the "Top 1" CRM SaaS company in the world!
• Proven interest in Java programming language,
• Object-oriented design and development skills,
• Understanding of multi-threading and concurrency,
• Familiarity with Unix systems.
Pega Offers You:
- Three-month paid internship (full-time),
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives,
- Structured manager and mentor program.
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here or contact (US only) 1-888-PEGA-NOW and/or 225 Wyman Street Waltham, MA 02451 ATTN: Benefits.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement
EEO/AA Policy Statement
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Your Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Rights