As PegaWORLD 2015 ramps up this weekend, one thing has become crystal clear: partners are key to the success of Pega’s strategic applications. In this spirit, we were proud to kick off our largest-ever user conference with a partner awards ceremony.
With several hundred attendees on hand, Capgemini and Accenture each won Partner of the Year Awards. Other award-winners included Atos, Cognizant, Comet and TCS.
As Pega SVPs of Customer Success Leon Trefler and Doug Kra handed out awards, they shared a myriad of partner success stories. They highlighted how several partners have delivered impactful implementations with new customers, and provided greater value to existing customers. Key to these accomplishments has been partners’ investment in Pega, and our ability to team up the right Pega employees with partners. This has driven customer success with our strategic applications.
For this reason three Pega employees were recognized for their hard work with Champions of Change Awards. Pega Practice Leader Steve Dietz was recognized for his success with Accenture on implementations. Pega Engagement Leader Michael Hemmer and Pega Principal System Architect Massimo Falcicchio were recognized for their success with Comet on implementations.
Also part of the ceremony, Pega awarded its most distinguished employee award, the Pat Corbett Award, to Account Executive Chuck Strahlendorff. The award is given annually to an employee who best exemplifies the values, drive and excellence of Pat Corbett (a Pega sales executive who is deceased).
A complete list of awards and recipients follows:
- Capgemini – Enterprise Sales and Business Development Partner of the Year
- Accenture – Thought Leadership and Innovation Partner of the Year
- Comet – Business Transformation through Next Best Action Marketing Award
- TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) – Business Transformation in Communications Award
- Atos – Pega Advanced Innovation – SAP Integration – Award
- Capgemini – Business Transformation in High Technology Award
- Accenture – Pega Excellence in Delivery Award
- Cognizant – Pega Thought Leadership in Insurance Award
- Accenture – Pega Thought Leadership in CRM and Next Best Action Marketing Award
Well-deserved congratulations go to our partner winners, Pega’s Champions of Change winners and Pat Corbett award winner.