Pega Cloud Acceptable Use Policy
This Pega Cloud Acceptable Use Policy (the "AUP") sets forth certain requirements for your organization and your end users that use (i) Pega Cloud services, (ii) services powered by Pega Cloud, and (iii) any online portal, console, dashboard or similar interface used to access these services. We may revise this AUP from time to time to add or modify restrictions. Violating this AUP may result in suspension or termination of services.
You agree not to misuse the stated services. For example, you must not do, and you must not attempt to do, the following:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or associated network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the services, or shared areas of the services you haven't been invited to;
- interfere with, degrade the performance of, or disrupt any user, host, or network;
- intentionally send a virus or a corrupt file, Trojan horse or worm; or other activity with the intent to overload, flood, or spam any part of the services;
- access or search the services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping");
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
- copy service or interface to services or permit other individuals or entities to copy the services;
- abuse the services in any manner that circumvents their intended use;
- sell the services or services account information via unauthorized channels including, but not limited to, providing unauthorized access to or use of activation instructions;
- use automated or other means to create accounts in bulk or to access the services other than by using our official interface and/or APIs; or
- use the services to store or transmit content or data that is invasive of privacy, infringing, obscene, libelous, or that is otherwise unlawful or tortious or to carry out infringing or unlawful activities.
We may investigate suspected violations of this AUP. We may report suspected violations of this AUP to applicable law-enforcement authorities or third-parties and may cooperate with any investigation of illegal activities associated with use of these services, the systems or networks, or any violation of this AUP.