Pegasystems named a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for BPM-Platform-Based case management frameworks
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – October 27, 2016 – Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company empowering customer engagement at the world’s leading enterprises, today announced it has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for BPM-Platform-Based Case Management Frameworks (1) for the second consecutive year.
Gartner evaluated commercial case management applications built on the Pega® Platform, which enables users to quickly build and evolve business systems, while simplifying and automating operations so organizations can reduce costs, improve agility, and deliver the end-to-end experiences customers demand.
This report builds on Pega’s long-established leadership in case management and BPM. Pega was recently named a leader in the following reports: Gartner’s August 2016, Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites (2), The Forrester Wave™: Dynamic Case Management, Q1 2016 (3); and The Forrester Wave™: BPM Platforms For Digital Business, Q4 2015 (4).
Quotes & Commentary:
“With a growing number of digital channels and data and event streams, case management has become increasingly important to help organizations support continuous customer engagement across every interaction,” said Kerim Akgonul, senior vice president of products, Pegasystems. “We believe case management is the backbone for a successful customer engagement strategy, and feel this recognition from Gartner confirms Pega’s continued leadership in helping enterprises turn insight into action throughout the customer journey.”
- Magic Quadrant for BPM-Platform-Based Case Management Frameworks
- Website: Pega Platform Overview
- Video: Pega Platform Overview
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
1. Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for BPM-Platform-Based Case Management Frameworks,” by Rob Dunie, Janelle B. Hill, October 24, 2016
2. Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites,” by Rob Dunie, W. Roy Schulte, Marc Kerremans, Michele Cantara, August 19, 2016 (previously Magic Quadrant for Business Process Management Suites)
3. Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: “Dynamic Case Management, Q1 2016,” by Craig Le Clair, with Alex Cullen, Elizabeth Cullen, and Diane Lynch, February 2, 2015
4. Forrester Research, “The Forrester Wave™: BPM Platforms For Digital Business,Q4 2015,” Clay Richardson, with Alex Cullen, Shaun McGovern, and Diane Lynch, November 18, 2015
The information contained in this press release is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described remains at the sole discretion of Pegasystems, Pegasystems specifically disclaims any liability with respect to this information.
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584