Pegasystems Honors Partners Driving Business Transformation
2016 Pega Partner Awards unveiled at annual Pegaworld conference
LAS VEGAS – June 7, 2016 – Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company empowering the world"s leading enterprises with strategic business applications, today announced the winners of the 2016 Pega Partner Awards at the annual Pegaworld conference taking place this week in Las Vegas. These awards honor partners that have demonstrated extraordinary ability to drive business transformation and enhance customer experiences for clients by leveraging Pega's strategic business applications for marketing, sales, and customer service as well as the Pega 7 platform.
Pegasystems' alliance partners combine their deep industry expertise together with Pega's strategic applications to achieve significant business benefits for many of the world's leading brands. This year's award recipients are:
- Accenture for Partner of the Year for overall excellence and commitment to driving client success through thought leadership, innovation, and high quality Pega solution delivery.
- Accenture for Partner Excellence in Digital Transformation for demonstrating leadership and execution in digital transformation with Pega's strategic applications.
- Cognizant for Partner Excellence in Delivery and Enablement for consistency and commitment to customer success through quality Pega solution implementations.
- Capgemini for Partner Excellence in Driving Growth for exceptional new business development and advocating Pega solutions across its client base.
- Infosys for Partner Excellence in Thought Leadership for developing solutions and methodologies that reflect the partner's thought leadership and deliver innovative, repeatable solutions to clients.
Quotes & Commentary:
"At a time when customer demands are reaching new heights, we increasingly engage with our global partners to help businesses transform to meet these challenges in new ways," said Ken Nicolson, Vice President, Global Alliances, Pegasystems. "The winners of this year"s Pega Partner Awards consistently showcase how using Pega solutions can elevate their clients' ability to deliver superior experiences that drive customer loyalty and increase the bottom line."
Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) develops strategic applications for marketing, sales, service, and operations. Pega’s applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega’s Global 3000 customers include many of the world’s most sophisticated and successful enterprises. Pega’s applications, available in the cloud or on-premises, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients’ strategic business needs. Pega’s clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use, and global scale. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The information contained in this press release is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described remains at the sole discretion of Pegasystems, Pegasystems specifically disclaims any liability with respect to this information.
Lisa Pintchman Rogers
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584
One Rogers St.
Cambridge, MA 02142
Phone +1 617-374-9600
Fax +1 617-374-9620