Dawn of A New Era: What does collaboration in AML Risk Management look like?
The introduction of the US AML Act 2020 has meant organizations must adapt to prepare for the sweeping changes across the regulatory landscape. With such impactful AML legislation, this roundtable brings together experts in this field to discuss and collaborate on what AML Risk Management will look like.
Watch the on-demand roundtable, hosted by Sullivan & Cromwell’s Beth Davy (Partner) and Pega’s Marc Andrews (VP of Financial Services and Insurance), to discuss topics such as:
- Shift towards a risk-based approach to AML/KYC compliance
- Need for a more holistic customer risk view
- Requirement for more automated, auditable processes
- Modernization through technology
- Expanding enforcement- and investigation-related authority
- Increased beneficial ownership disclosure
- Coordination and information-sharing among industry parties
- How to remain nimble for the changes ahead
Recommended research & insights
See what’s new, what’s next, and what’s trending right now.
Uniquely powerful software isn’t the only thing that sets us apart.